I'm neutral in regards to Halsey but you cannot seriously think her vocals are anywhere near as unique and interesting as Bjork's :rip:

never said they were? i'm saying it's an evolution from bjork to cocorosie to today's singers such as ellie and halsey etc.

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

Halsey stans comparing Björk to their talentless fave. I have seen it all

gMoUe1m.gif

cutie pie you have afailure bankrupt as your icon

btw i stan björk and have spent about £400 on her merch so i'm allowed to compare <3

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

why are people trying to compare someone who's released 4 albums, soundtrack singles, and has hundreds of unreleased material with someone who has an album, an ep and a few non album singles here and there?

tumblr_nkg4kzoz7y1td0oleo1_500.gif

Me wondering why people who hate her so vehemently can't just leave this thread alone and stop checking for her

gMoUe1m.gif

if u can't take criticism of A MUSICIAN- you should log off lanaboards.. actually, might as well just log off the internet. 

if u can't take criticism of A MUSICIAN- you should log off lanaboards.. actually, might as well just log off the internet.

Your posts had nothing to do with criticizing her music. It was just another unneeded "Halsey is sh*t" post.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Your posts had nothing to do with criticizing her music. It was just another unneeded "Halsey is sh*t" post.

lmao and?? I think shes a pathological liar and untalented. Yall got offended for no reason.. I'm talking about a person you don't even know and probably never will. I don't get offended when people make fun of lana- that's just how it is on the internet