lmao and?? I think shes a pathological liar and untalented. Yall got offended for no reason.. I'm talking about a person you don't even know and probably never will. I don't get offended when people make fun of lana- that's just how it is on the internet

Cool for you. I'm not offended, you are the one who's so furious about a "person you don't even know" that you go into a thread about her to spread your rage. That's not "criticism", that's just really unnecessary and childish

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Cool for you. I'm not offended, you are the one who's so furious about a "person you don't even know" that you go into a thread about her to spread your rage. That's not "criticism", that's just really unnecessary and childish

Criticism- the analysis and judgment of the merits and faults of a literary or artistic work.

It is criticism, honey. And I find it unnecessary and childish to try so hard to defend a girl who couldn't give two fucks about u- but, then again, that's just my opinion.

Criticism- the analysis and judgment of the merits and faults of a literary or artistic work.

It is criticism, honey. And I find it unnecessary and childish to try so hard to defend a girl who couldn't give two fucks about u- but, then again, that's just my opinion.

And usually you have a) points to back up your criticism and b) a reason why you critisize someone/something. I don't like Carly Rae Jepson at all and I don't care about her music. But because I don't care about it, I'm not going to her thread and bash her out of the blue.

And what's that bs about defending her - if you dislike her, you can do it at any rate you want, why should I care? But coming here just because you feel like bashing her is just unneeded.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

people constantly compare lana and halsey even there isn't anything similar lol.

halsey personally dislikes 'closer' a lot so i don't think she'll ever go back to that sound. judging from the title i'm expecting something mystical/spacey/chill

dislikes yet made it

what a sellout 

Halsey stans comparing Björk to their talentless fave. I have seen it all

gMoUe1m.gif

i have seen the trees, i have seen the willow leaves...

And usually you have a) points to back up your criticism and b) a reason why you critisize someone/something. I don't like Carly Rae Jepson at all and I don't care about her music. But because I don't care about it, I'm not going to her thread and bash her out of the blue.

And what's that bs about defending her - if you dislike her, you can do it at any rate you want, why should I care? But coming here just because you feel like bashing her is just unneeded.

I hate Halsey b/c she looks like she smells bad (like tacos and body odor) and her haircut is stupid. 

Y'all are messy lmfao I'm not even a Halsey stan but it's kinda weird that people are here posting "I hate Halsey because she looks like she smells bad" like how irrelevant. But also @ everyone just feeding them by responding to the hate (I'm a hypocrite tho :toofunny: ) just post Halsey news and be on your day, it's no use wasting your time like they are lmao, in the end she's making more money than all of the h8rs on here combined.

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

tumblr_olt9nsWwMB1w2mcw3o1_540.jpg

Looking like a filthy stripper

werent you on the ldr5 thread yesterday calling people out for misogyny against lana, but then its okay for you to make misogynist comments cause you dont like halsey

pNjWdpc.png

werent you on the ldr5 thread yesterday calling people out for misogyny against lana, but then its okay for you to make misogynist comments cause you dont like halsey

Not the halsey fan picking me up :toofunny:

Except the fact that i didnt sayed it to depreciate her, cause i think she's looking fab

Did you looked at my avi?

I hate Halsey b/c she looks like she smells bad (like tacos and body odor) and her haircut is stupid. 

I have the same feeling towards Kesha, she just looks like she smells bad??? That's ridiculous but

Have you seen this though? I wasn't aware of this

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Not the halsey fan picking me up :toofunny:

Except the fact that i didnt sayed it to depreciate her, cause i think she's looking fab

Did you looked at my avi?

where did i say i was a halsey fan... i just dont judge people by the clothes they wear. but if you think somebody looks good so you call them a filthy stripper then thats what adds up in your head

pNjWdpc.png