FFXSoul91

HANA

Where is this girl at? :crossed: It's been near dead silence from her since she released the vinyl edition of her EP

for real!!!!!! i think she's finishing up her album, but i'm impatient. She will probably have my personal album of the year whenever she drops it.

H0bDaqU.gif

Just found this from 2009

Its actually really good and reminds me of Evanescence (ex-guitarist of Evanescence actually produced her previous work), and its just insane to think that she could have become big as a gothic-sort-of singer instead of teaming up with Grimes to become to dream-pop princess she is today? I'd love her either way tbh

Just found this from 2009

Its actually really good and reminds me of Evanescence (ex-guitarist of Evanescence actually produced her previous work), and its just insane to think that she could have become big as a gothic-sort-of singer instead of teaming up with Grimes to become to dream-pop princess she is today? I'd love her either way tbh

I'm glad she's done what she has tbh, she already looks too close enough to Amy Lee as it is without having the same sound as well

:deadbanana:

I need new stuff from her asap tho

https://twitter.com/HANAtruly/status/1094084020051181568

anything 4 u, I'll do...

hopefully it won't be long until she drops this!

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Im sure we all know by now but shes been live streaming the entire making of her album, for like 3 weeks. what other legend would do such a thing??

Theres no way id be spending the time to watch the majority of it, but just flick through this- everything sounds great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3Hqlk9Q38U

Im sure we all know by now but shes been live streaming the entire making of her album, for like 3 weeks. what other legend would do such a thing??

Theres no way id be spending the time to watch the majority of it, but just flick through this- everything sounds great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3Hqlk9Q38U

there's like 2 songs that are on part with what she's put out previously, everything else sounds so meh honestly.