FFXSoul91

HANA

I'm curious, is she still with Ben Moody? Her previous work reminds me so much of Evanescence first albums, it's a drastical change with Clay, but amazing, like her a lot! 

I'd be so grateful if you could make a masterpost too! :)

I think that Blood Diamonds is her boyfriend, I remember reading it in her MTV interview, but I might as well be wrong 

She and Ben broke up a while back and she is indeed with Blood Diamonds now. I get the feeling that "Clay" is partially related to how he treated her and her artistry during their relationship, mostly because the things she describes remind me of Amy Lee inferring that it was basically his way or the highway in Evanescence.

I loved her MTV interview as a whole, although the fact that she hates her old music makes me a bit sad.

Also, I would totally make a master post, except for I don't know what that is exactly.  :eek: 

I loved her MTV interview as a whole, although the fact that she hates her old music makes me a bit sad.

Also, I would totally make a master post, except for I don't know what that is exactly. :eek:

Can you link the MTV interview? Also the "masterpost" everyone is asking for is just you uploading all available songs from her

H0bDaqU.gif

I just read the little info about her on the lyrics of Clay in Genius page, it says it's about the relationship with herself, I don't know what to believe because both explanations are logical, I wish she would talk more about this and make more interviews! She's really talented, Clay has grown up so much on me, the lyrics fit a bit to a past relationship in my life, so yeah. Clay Lyrics on Genius: http://genius.com/Hana-clay-lyrics

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

YAAASSS IT'S GOOD! Oh my god I love her! I really hope the EP comes soon! And she finally admitted Clay is about a relationship which is probably the one with Ben. She is fire, I'm a fan. :defeated:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I'm so proud of my girl! I feel like she's been a lot more open and honest in these interviews lately and that makes me really happy.

Her bit about Clay background pretty much confirms what I thought she was saying about Ben. I gave him the benefit of the doubt with Amy Lee, but this certainly doesn't help his track record.