FFXSoul91

HANA

Soooooo HANA is going to be opening for Purity Ring in North America and I'm going to see her on September 15th!!!! :party: I've actually known about the Purity Ring show for months but I'm basically going just because of HANA lol.

BUT ANYWAY I'M SO EXCITED! I think I'll get to meet her and I'm sure I'll hear new music since I'm sure she'll perform more than two songs.

H0bDaqU.gif

Soooooo HANA is going to be opening for Purity Ring in North America and I'm going to see her on September 15th!!!! :party: I've actually known about the Purity Ring show for months but I'm basically going just because of HANA lol.

BUT ANYWAY I'M SO EXCITED! I think I'll get to meet her and I'm sure I'll hear new music since I'm sure she'll perform more than two songs.

I'm so jealous :defeated: I hope she releases a new song (or EP :creep:), as there is a month before the tour.

:O I just got tickets for the 14th, I had no idea she was opening!! Thank you for this post!! :pray:

I've never listened to Purity Ring, but I guess I should start now that I'm going to see them (purely for HANA)

I've become such a big fan of hers. I was captivated by her beauty when I saw her backing vocals for Grimes in Indiana and then captivated by her voice when she sang Clay at the show I saw in Atlanta. Ever since I've been addicted to her music. I love her This Way album from 2009 (esp. Red Death Ball, Need, Let Me Be, What Makes Things). I also love her Hallelujah cover and These Two Hands from her 2008 Hana Pestle EP. Also love Fight for Me from 2011's For the Sky.. her cover of Creep.. Fall Out.. she's just so amazing. I love her. Also, she's absolutely stunning!! I'm so excited to see her live again, and this time for more than just backing vocals and one song. I'm excited to see what she'll be singing, and if any new music comes out beforehand.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Hey everyone! Ever since I saw HANA perform "Clay" at Lana's show in Atlanta, I've become a big fan and have dug up a bunch from her old discography and have loved it. I'm going to see one of the shows she's opening for Purity Ring, but I was wondering if anyone else is going to any of the shows? If so, would someone mind updating the thread with her setlist? I know she did her own set at the Lyric Theatre the other day and she just started her tour with Purity Ring, but I've yet to find any possible setlists or performance videos besides "Clay" and "Avalanche," which I would expect her to sing anyway since those are the only 2 current songs she's released. I'd love to know what she's singing for the shows!

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Hey everyone! Ever since I saw HANA perform "Clay" at Lana's show in Atlanta, I've become a big fan and have dug up a bunch from her old discography and have loved it. I'm going to see one of the shows she's opening for Purity Ring, but I was wondering if anyone else is going to any of the shows? If so, would someone mind updating the thread with her setlist? I know she did her own set at the Lyric Theatre the other day and she just started her tour with Purity Ring, but I've yet to find any possible setlists or performance videos besides "Clay" and "Avalanche," which I would expect her to sing anyway since those are the only 2 current songs she's released. I'd love to know what she's singing for the shows!

Yes I'm going to the show on the 15th of this month (I just realized how close that is :defeated:) so I'll keep you updated if my show happens to be before yours!

H0bDaqU.gif

Yes I'm going to the show on the 15th of this month (I just realized how close that is :defeated:) so I'll keep you updated if my show happens to be before yours!

Mine's actually the day before yours, so I guess I can update you lol! I'm so excited, even though it's on a Monday and I have to drive an hour and a half to get to the venue, but I'm so excited to see her, even though I've never even heard a song by Purity Ring lol.

Mine's actually the day before yours, so I guess I can update you lol! I'm so excited, even though it's on a Monday and I have to drive an hour and a half to get to the venue, but I'm so excited to see her, even though I've never even heard a song by Purity Ring lol.

Ahh yes well let me know how it goes!!! I so excited to

hear what others songs she'll sing. Also you should definitely listen to a few Purity Ring songs!

H0bDaqU.gif