Eulonzo

Britney Spears

The guy in that video is right though.

Can't stand Demi at all and Britney from Blackout to present is too lazy vocally and just piles on the auto-tuned and heavy sounding pop beats to make a single.

Neither of them are good judges for talent tbh, old Britney would be a different story, Demi though really should just not be on there. My void for poppy Britney-esq music was filled by Go Go Dancer.

Sorry for the sass.

Godney

boobsneyfff2izm.gif

Can't stand Demi at all and Britney from Blackout to present is too lazy vocally and just piles on the auto-tuned and heavy sounding pop beats to make a single.

Neither of them are good judges for talent tbh, old Britney would be a different story, Demi though really should just not be on there. My void for poppy Britney-esq music was filled by Go Go Dancer.

Sorry for the sass.

I'm sorry but that's simply bullshit

byebye.gif

Sorry for the sass.

I wanna know who let you in this thread... I feel uncomfortable with you even reading my post.

Is he serious?

14417469274.gif