Eulonzo

Britney Spears

So is the line actually "won't make you sober me up when I'm turning?" I always assumed it was "turn-y" (as in turnt up lol) to me that makes more sense; what do y'all think? I don't hear 'turning' whatsoever

VyIsfwC.jpg

not a britney fan but i heard her last albums and i think these are the standouts and i would buy for myself:

Femme Fat-ale: He About To Lose Me (if it was acoustic), Gasoline, Scary, Selfish, Dont Keep Me Waiting (loooooooove this one)

Britney Levi Jeans: Passenger 

Glory Hole: Private Show, Slumber Party

Her record Blackout still stand as her best one & one of best pop albums in the world, they always say you get more creative when you're in your toughest phases and i totally agree with that

the only leaks I want are those from the 20+ recorded songs for Glory that didn't make the cut and maybe some Bertha Jones era leaks from before will.i.am took over the album

te deseo, cariño

The good sis is ending her Vegas show at the end of the year, combined with these Europe/Asia tour dates it seems like they're testing the waters for a tour in the future to promote B10. If it means new, better choreography I'm all for it. The highlights of PoM go OFF (MATM, Break the Ice, Breathe On Me) but the lows (Circus/IYSA, Toxic, most of the end of the show lol) drag it down beyond words. But most of all I hope the album is on par with Glory. I want another album without a single song I dislike.

te deseo, cariño