Eulonzo

Britney Spears

In this book I'm reading, James Murphy (or a friend of his) says that James (the guy from LCD Soundsystem) had Britney come to his studio & record a song in the early '00s. Do Britney stans know anything about that?

In this book I'm reading, James Murphy (or a friend of his) says that James (the guy from LCD Soundsystem) had Britney come to his studio & record a song in the early '00s. Do Britney stans know anything about that?

I'm not totally sure but I guess "Get It" was produced by him?

Yes, the song leaked without a title but is referred to as "Get It" or "Hit the Floor" by fans. It's not a finished track and is speculated to just be a mash of all the work they did on that day.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

He told New York Magazine: “It was very strange – we were both lying on the floor, head-to head, working on lyrics in a notepad.

“She seemed eager to please, but it went nowhere. She went to dinner and just never came back.”

Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/music/lcd-soundsystem-53-1345685#QcuOF0iY3ivmclzl.99

tumblr_nvnya6aodO1qhacioo1_500.gif

Britney was the most gorgeous woman on the planet when she was younger. Why did she ruin her face? She needs to stop with injecting all that shit into her lips and quit with all the botox. I hate to be judgmental because i think everyone has a right to do whatever they want, but it makes me so upset and mad to see such beauty being thrown in the trash like this.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Britney was the most gorgeous woman on the planet when she was younger. Why did she ruin her face? She needs to stop with injecting all that shit into her lips and quit with all the botox. I hate to be judgmental because i think everyone has a right to do whatever they want, but it makes me so upset and mad to see such beauty being thrown in the trash like this.

If you think this is ugly then god help you

02-britney-spears-mtv-vmas-red-carpet-20

1eaa0435e5c7ab9138071711eb6f6783.jpg

towel-brit-1.jpg

tumblr_o33ymdVk9q1qdcxoeo1_400.gif

giphy.gif

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

just here to say how stupid and unnecessary this post is, also factually incorrect because she still looks fucking stunning

14417469274.gif

If you think this is ugly then god help you

02-britney-spears-mtv-vmas-red-carpet-20

1eaa0435e5c7ab9138071711eb6f6783.jpg

towel-brit-1.jpg

tumblr_o33ymdVk9q1qdcxoeo1_400.gif

giphy.gif

I didn't say she was ugly. I think you misunderstood me. I'm a huge fan of britney, i have been ever since i was little and i'm not hating on her at all and i most certainly do not think she is ugly. All i meant was that it makes me sad that she's having surgery when she really doesn't need it, that's all. I have much love and respect for britney spears, always have and always will.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I didn't say she was ugly. I think you misunderstood me. I'm a huge fan of britney, i have been ever since i was little and i'm not hating on her at all and i most certainly do not think she is ugly. All i meant was that it makes me sad that she's having surgery when she really doesn't need it, that's all. I have much love and respect for britney spears, always have and always will.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1