Eulonzo

Britney Spears

It's ending this year

rumours floating around she'll take a break after its done then revamp it and set up residency in another place but they better stay as rumours  :smokeney:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

It's ending this year

rumours floating around she'll take a break after its done then revamp it and set up residency in another place but they better stay as rumours  :smokeney:

WHAT NO THEY BETTER STAY AS RUMORS FOR SELFISH REASONS BECAUSE I NEED TO SEE HER LIVE BEFORE I DIE :( :(

but also if she wants to retire i think that's okay too. I think she's just wanted to be a mom for a long while now.

~INSTA1.gif

but also if she wants to retire i think that's okay too. I think she's just wanted to be a mom for a long while now.

I don't think she's taking a break or going to retire. She said she's in studio recording new material (IDK when she said it, but she did).

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I don't think she's taking a break or going to retire. She said she's in studio recording new material (IDK when she said it, but she did).

even better!

but i also think for a while now ... for a LONG while now....she hasn't wanted to perform at least. i think she's become a management puppet...or daddy's puppet.

i've always felt bad for Brit.

~INSTA1.gif

even better!

but i also think for a while now ... for a LONG while now....she hasn't wanted to perform at least. i think she's become a management puppet...or daddy's puppet.

i've always felt bad for Brit.

This is honestly the dumbest crap that Britney fans keep peddling. She is not some poor lost puppy being forced to be at POM and sing. She is a lot stronger and more independent than you think she is. Glory was almost entirely her own input, and POM is somewhere she has chosen to continue staying because she prefers it there.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

This is honestly the dumbest crap that Britney fans keep peddling. She is not some poor lost puppy being forced to be at POM and sing. She is a lot stronger and more independent than you think she is. Glory was almost entirely her own input, and POM is somewhere she has chosen to continue staying because she prefers it there.

i'm not talking about that. I'm talking about before POM. i worded it wrong.

i think POM was comprise for her and her kids. if you think about it logically. her kids could have a stable home and stay in school and such and Britney and still do her thing.

i still personally think she wants to be a mom first, performer second. I know performing is what she loves.

i also think that if she did want to stop she probably wouldn't be able to. I love her...but I don't like her dad. Why does he still have control over her money?

~INSTA1.gif

i'm not talking about that. I'm talking about before POM. i worded it wrong.

i think POM was comprise for her and her kids. if you think about it logically. her kids could have a stable home and stay in school and such and Britney and still do her thing.

i still personally think she wants to be a mom first, performer second. I know performing is what she loves.

i also think that if she did want to stop she probably wouldn't be able to. I love her...but I don't like her dad. Why does he still have control over her money?

Yes, POM was something to help her out. She wanted somewhere stable so she could spend more time with her kids. How is that a bad thing?

She does being a mom, and she loves being a performer too. She's said before that she's glad that she can now juggle both of these at the same time without too much difficulty.

If she wanted to stop, then she would have done. She's not being forced to make albums - quite the opposite, since Glory was entirely of her own design. 

Her dad controls her money because she doesn't like to be involved with the financial aspects of her life. She finds it easier to have her father look after the big money affairs after she lost a LOT of money 2006-8 from trusting the wrong people. It's not malicious.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Yes, POM was something to help her out. She wanted somewhere stable so she could spend more time with her kids. How is that a bad thing?

She does being a mom, and she loves being a performer too. She's said before that she's glad that she can now juggle both of these at the same time without too much difficulty.

If she wanted to stop, then she would have done. She's not being forced to make albums - quite the opposite, since Glory was entirely of her own design. 

Her dad controls her money because she doesn't like to be involved with the financial aspects of her life. She finds it easier to have her father look after the big money affairs after she lost a LOT of money 2006-8 from trusting the wrong people. It's not malicious.

i never said it was a bad thing. i think it's a GOOD thing.

i know ALOT of people who call her a washout because she's "just a Vegas show" now and i'm like WELL ACTUALLY, and then i example her kids and such. it sucks i will probably never see her live ever but I've always been more considered about her well being.

as far as her bad still being in control over her money, I've never read anything about it being Britney's decision, but if you can direct me to a source that would be cool. It would be smarter to have a professional handle her money than a family member, but that's just my opinion.

but she seems happy, that's all I care about.

I think she really wanted to make all of her albums..even though Britney Jean was a mess.

~INSTA1.gif

Can't believe 'Baby One More Time' will turn 20 next year. She was my first idol ever when she released her first song in 1998 and even my mom loved her. Haven't seen her live in these 20 years. Hopefully one day. 

giphy.gif

Can't believe 'Baby One More Time' will turn 20 next year. She was my first idol ever when she released her first song in 1998 and even my mom loved her. Haven't seen her live in these 20 years. Hopefully one day. 

giphy.gif

same boat!

can't believe it either <3

~INSTA1.gif

Apparently, and Exhale user said that B97 announced that Brinni is bringing POM to the rest of the US. Sounded super fake, but I went to their website and it said that BOMT was played recently, which is pretty strange to see among a bunch of top 40 hits. Either way, something better be coming! :smokeney: 

animation1.gif