Eulonzo

Britney Spears

If the chorus annoys you because it's not Britney singing, this version has her singing it

Why do they always want britney to have really high baby vocals

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

If the chorus annoys you because it's not Britney singing, this version has her singing it

This sounds so much better. :defeated:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Producer Releases Never-Before-Heard Britney Spears ‘Blackout’ Track “Red Hot Lipstick”

http://www.breatheheavy.com/producer-releases-never-heard-britney-spears-blackout-track-red-hot-lipstick/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoqiJxMK0Vg&feature=youtu.be

This verse of "RED HOT LIPSTICK" sounds exactly like the bridge of "EVERYBODY" by Britney Spears.

RED HOT LIPSTICK

Come on take a second,

Take a ride with me,

Listen to the breakdown,

And you're feeling free.

Come on everybody,

'Cause we're digging deep. (repeat)

--------

EVERYBODY

Taking in every little thing I see

Triple tie dancing with the tab complete

Little boys dancing cause they feeling me

Sweating cold, fretting, it's the place to be

Come and sit with me, come and sit with me

Sit back, you'll see it so beautifully

Loving everybody, baby, is all you need

Let go of the way things used to be

I grew up listening to Britney. Literally, the first pop song I've ever heard was "Oops... I did it again!". I even had a choreography for that song, and I was seven years old.

The story is actually pretty funny and kinda nice, my dad recorded the song on a tape while it was on the radio, and I'd always put it in the radio just so I could listen/dance to it. I couldn't understand a thing she was singing, but I just fell in love with her and the song. Then one day, I danced to it and when I practiced it enough I showed it to my parents and they were applauding and cheering. :flutter:

Then when I grew up a bit, maybe couple of years later, I've started to cut her pictures and stories out from different magazines and glue them into a notebook that I still have. And I had her posters on the walls of my bedroom, even on a ceiling. I was obsessed. :teehee:

I suppose that's why I still love her, not just because of her music or popularity in LGBTQ+ community, but because she inspired me to dance since I was seven.

No matter what, I think I'll always love her. :defeated:

EDIT: Sorry for long ass post, I just felt the need to share this with you all.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I think that if Britney really wants to be popular again & trendy she should totally reinvent herself - a whole new look, embrace a new aesthetic and stick to it 100% (in clothes & sound) and try a new genre (which is not the mainstream hip-hop-trap pop since she cannot compete with that), I think should do an album with SOPHIE, kinda like Charli's Vroom Vroom & ditch the baby voice + maybe a collab with Christina Aguilera & Justin Timberlake since it will make a huge hype

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

Britney collab with Justin?... bye! He’s the worst, with how he didn’t stand up for her during their breakup & let the media eat her alive. Only reason his music still sells great is because he takes much longer breaks between albums & he’s a white man.

Xtina would not generate much buzz lol.. she needs to collab with Madonna again! Or Charli. :flutter: wouldn’t that be amazing?

14417469274.gif

A collab with Justin would be extremely homophobic! That guy is the biggest asshole on the planet and Britney is a million miles above that worthless piece of trash

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e