Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Is she alive? What happened to "Apple"? :deadbanana:

I really need her to announce something soon. :defeated:

I read that and my heart fell out of my ass, WHEWWW.

But um yeah, she needs to announce something, the sooner the better. 

animation1.gif

I read that and my heart fell out of my ass, WHEWWW.

But um yeah, she needs to announce something, the sooner the better. 

Heh, sorry about that.

Anyway, I know it's Wikipedia and everyone can edit it, but: Director Francis Lawrance has "Apple" listed, and Britney posted a while ago pic with two shirtless men with caption: "... Had an amazing time on set..." and bunch of apples afterwards. Could it be? :hdu:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

On that note, I'm bored on a Friday, so top 10 Britney. 

01. "Everytime"

02. "Toxic"

03. "Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know"

04. "Till the World Ends"

05. "...Baby One More Time"

06. "Gimme More"

07. "Overprotected"

08. "Piece of Me"

09. "Criminal"

10. "Lucky"

Also - is that scrapped album worth listening to? Is it streamable anywhere? 

On that note, I'm bored on a Friday, so top 10 Britney. 

01. "Everytime"

02. "Toxic"

03. "Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know"

04. "Till the World Ends"

05. "...Baby One More Time"

06. "Gimme More"

07. "Overprotected"

08. "Piece of Me"

09. "Criminal"

10. "Lucky"

Also - is that scrapped album worth listening to? Is it streamable anywhere? 

What scrapped album?

Are you referring to Original Doll? It was never really an album, and only the song "Mona Lisa" was definitely intended for it as she premiered the demo on the radio without her label's permission and mentioned the album title in a short interview (the song was later re-produced and released on the "Chaotic" EP/"Someday (I Will Understand)" single in 2005). Everything else people include as part of it are just outtakes from In The Zone and Blackout -- a lot of her unreleased songs are great though, and if you want to you should check them out. This website has pretty much all of them, but they aren't streamable: https://britney-online.net/media-bar/demos/  :D

"Rebellion" and "Just Yesterday/Little Me" might have been for Original Doll, but we only have snippets of those songs she shared on her website.

where's the Pitbull song that was supposed to drop this summer?

Haven't heard any more about it. :(

I guess it's not happening, unless they're releasing it later than planned.

What scrapped album?

Are you referring to Original Doll? It was never really an album, and only the song "Mona Lisa" was definitely intended for it as she premiered the demo on the radio without her label's permission and mentioned the album title in a short interview (the song was later re-produced and released on the "Chaotic" EP/"Someday (I Will Understand)" single in 2005). Everything else people include as part of it are just outtakes from In The Zone and Blackout -- a lot of her unreleased songs are great though, and if you want to you should check them out. This website has pretty much all of them, but they aren't streamable: https://britney-online.net/media-bar/demos/  :D

"Rebellion" and "Just Yesterday/Little Me" might have been for Original Doll, but we only have snippets of those songs she shared on her website.

I'm here for all this info and the unreleased material, so thanks, love.  :thankyou:

i am perched waiting for new godney tunes. i want her to do some experimental shittt this time around

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

IF YOU CAN’T TAKE IT THEN GET BACK (get back) GET BACK (get back) GET BACK (get back)

........ GET BACK IS TOO GOOD FOR WORDS. WHAT A WAY TO END BLACKOUT. DANJA PLEASE COME BACK. Gimme More, Freakshow, Get Back???? 3 career defining songs all on one album, surrounded by other timeless pop classics??????????

Whew! Britney really delivered despite everything. :defeated:

14417469274.gif

Where can I find the collection of her unreleased stuff?

I've checked one site where they had unreleased songs during every era, but zip files aren't working when downloaded. So, yeah, I'm still looking for unreleased songs.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

So this bitch wasn't recording new MV, she was recording My Prerogative perfume commercial.

That's Britney alright. Damn if she put the same kind of effort into making actual music videos, we haven't got a good one since Work Bitch... oh wait I take that back, Slumber Party was okay. Make Me is a shit track but I still wish they hadn't scrapped the original video and replaced it with that horrible, horrible cringeworthy af mess.