Eulonzo

Britney Spears

That's how Britney could look like according to my vision

tF7hoRR.jpg

:defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: I just love your edit, that's exactly what she should look like. Brit, get yourself a new makeup artist, or stop doing it yourself (if that's the case).

EDIT (since it's a new page):

Where can I find the collection of her unreleased stuff?

I've checked one site where they had unreleased songs during every era, but zip files aren't working when downloaded. So, yeah, I'm still looking for unreleased songs.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

So Britney will make an announcement next Thursday, I bet my ass it'll be another Vegas residency or shit like that and not a new album.

Oh my Godney! :defeated:

i think she isn't jocking now!

Imagine if she premiers MV or at least tell us about new music. I wouldn't survive that.

But she'll probably announce another Vegas residency... OR world tour? *shaking*

So it turns out her "big surprise" indeed is another Vegas residency. Girl I love you but tbh you're so predictable and lazy these days. Also Sunday marked the 7th anniversary of me seeing her on Femme Fatale tour :creep:

So it turns out her "big surprise" indeed is another Vegas residency. Girl I love you but tbh you're so predictable and lazy these days. Also Sunday marked the 7th anniversary of me seeing her on Femme Fatale tour :creep:

omg how boring, she needs to stop like now. seriously settle down with your kids and live a normal life while dropping yearly albums gorl

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Dp0vvRLWsAEYo0b.jpg

she's coming girlies 

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

So, no new music? :deadbanana: Her announcement was so unexpected! :toofunny:

Also, is there a whole commercial for My Prerogative perfume? I've seen only like snippets and messy fan edits. :deadbanana:

So, no new music? :deadbanana: Her announcement was so unexpected! :toofunny:

Also, is there a whole commercial for My Prerogative perfume? I've seen only like snippets and messy fan edits. :deadbanana:

I don't think so, no. 

At least the photo is good (despite the blur) but... yeah. Let's hope the setlist will be drastically different from the Piece of Me one, which immediately gives this "greatest hits compilation" feeling, although this one will probably be about those as well since they're why so many people even go to see her. Domination should be more about attitude though so bring back at least Hold It Against Me:crossed: New choreographers wouldn't hurt either if those two are still around...

maxresdefault.jpg

Genuinely don't know they're gonna make this different to POM? Larry already confirmed that it's hits ("you'll know every song") - so that only leaves a handful of singles that she hasn't performed tirelessly since 2013.

Sometimes, Born To Make You Happy, From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart, Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know, Overprotected, I'm Not A Girl, Outrageous, My Prerogative, Someday (I Will Understand), Radar, Hold It Against Me and Criminal

And none of those new possibilities excite me other than My Prerogative and Hold It Against Me... 

Genuinely don't know they're gonna make this different to POM? Larry already confirmed that it's hits ("you'll know every song") - so that only leaves a handful of singles that she hasn't performed tirelessly since 2013.

Sometimes, Born To Make You Happy, From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart, Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know, Overprotected, I'm Not A Girl, Outrageous, My Prerogative, Someday (I Will Understand) and  Hold It Against Me

And none of those new possibilities excite me other than My Prerogative and Hold It Against Me... 

I'm hoping the tracklist includes my 3 favorite songs by her! anything else i'll just shut up and eat my food

1- hold it against me

2- overprotected

3- hot as ice (a gay can pray)

edited: i actually have a strong feeling she will include my prerogative!! just bc of the perfume haha but i think you'll definitely get that song. I can only pray that the masterpiece of HIAM gets included for the first time in years </3

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

hey, have you heard BOMT is being released on picture disc?

the picture on the other side of it can be seen here

not sure whether to buy this or spend a bit more and get the clear version from UO  :fabcat:

I'll stick with the pink and blue version from UO that I already bought. I just don't like picture discs. :(

I want her other albums to be released in vinyl as well. I can just imagine how epic a blue disc for In the Zone would be.