Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Danja kinda confirmed on Twitter he's working on B10????

I'm SHOOK

Even though he was supposed to be on Femme Fatale, Britney Jean and Glory, I'm still going to speak this into existence :awkney2: we need a danja collab

I know I'm a stupid bitch for believing that it's gonna happen but bitch now I'm so excited I wanna cry please let this be true and happen please god

I will pray to whatever the fuck that will help me if it makes this all happen :sadcore:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Was talking w/ a coworker about how Britney was the last real global superstar. Ain't no pop star or rock star topped the level of fame Britney had in the late '90s and early 00

s. 

Also, we hate her father, her record company, and all the paparazzi who ever stalked her! Can't wait for her next album!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

The way she talks about her mom. I mean, wow, I want to cry.

The craziest thing I think is she said "I see myself

in 20 years with my kids around the pool" and yet, she never mentioned a husband. That interview was 18 years ago in 2001. Now if you go to her Instagram, there's SO many pictures of her by the pool or with her kids. I just find it cute she predicted the future sorta! Minus the margarita part of course :biblio: And yeah I love how much love she has for her Mama it's so cute :poordat:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

The craziest thing I think is she said "I see myself

in 20 years with my kids around the pool" and yet, she never mentioned a husband. That interview was 18 years ago in 2001. Now if you go to her Instagram, there's SO many pictures of her by the pool or with her kids. I just find it cute she predicted the future sorta! Minus the margarita part of course :biblio: And yeah I love how much love she has for her Mama it's so cute :poordat:

I knowww. I love her so fucking much. She deserves nothing but love and appreciation from this world.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

The original video is so much better. She's so hot OMG. Wow.

The only thing I didn't like is G sex scene. But everything else just AMAZING.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Omg finally  :hdu: God damn at that ass! I like it but I'm not really feeling the suburbs setting and yeah the G-Eazy POV scene made me a bit uncomfortable. I can totally get why she scrapped it "because she's a mom now" but she should've thought about that before shooting all of this. What we ended up getting instead is still and hopefully will always remain her worst video by far.