Eulonzo

Britney Spears

, not to mention deeply misogynistic, to assume that she has no control over her own career.

not sure how Im being anti-woman by saying that a group of people are restraining a person. Blake Shelton could be going through the same thing and I would state the same thing. am I anti-man now? 

Well, whether people like it or not, the rumours continue...

Britney Spears was in such a bad state before she entered a treatment facility that advisors on her team thought she “would be dead” if she didn’t get help ASAP. A source with direct knowledge of the situation tells The Blast, around the time Spears’ advisors were negotiating her second Las Vegas residency, “Domination,” it became apparent the singer’s life was “out of control” and that she was in no position, due to her mental health, to handle the workload or perform.
We’re told Spears began to display behavior similar to her emotional state in 2008, when the star was committed to a psychiatric ward and eventually placed on a conservatorship under the care of her father, Jamie Spears. We’re told it was very clear to anyone, who recently interacted with Spears, that she had not been taking her medication as prescribed, including taking the wrong amounts of medication, and her overall mental health had “deteriorated” to a dangerous point. As one source put it, if she did not enter a treatment facility or get major help right away, “she would be dead.” We’re told Spears’ father realized how bad the situation was and made the ultimate decision for her to enter a treatment facility, and everyone on the team felt it was the right move for him to “take action.”

While trying to figure out what was wrong, our source says Spears met with “several doctors” and had been placed on “several different medications,” but we’re told the ongoing maintenance of her condition was not being properly executed. Worried that the full severity of the situation would leak to the media, her team floated the story that Spears was seeking treatment because she was distraught over her father’s illness, but we’re told the story was fabricated as a smokescreen to the truth.

While under the 11-year conservatorship, Britney was mentally stable and thriving for long periods of time. But, we’re told the success was largely due to a specific set of lawyers, doctors, and professionals who helped navigate her personal and business affairs. Our source says the balance of authority had changed in the recent months, and the people in charge of the “Toxic” singer’s daily schedule did not take into account her deteriorating condition. We’re told Spears will be the most successful when someone, who is medically trained and familiar with psychiatric issues, is around seven-days per week.
Our source claims Spears was given increasing amounts of freedom and left to her own devices, and we’re told it “was a recipe for disaster,” and unfortunately disaster struck. It was reported earlier this week by “The Britney’s Gram Podcast” that one of the issues of contention was the singer operating a motor vehicle. Our source confirmed the concern, because, “anytime she would drive she would get in trouble.” We’re told a security guard was assigned to stay with her at all times and drive the star anywhere she wanted to go. However, on January 6 Spears was actually seen driving around with her boyfriend, Sam Asghari, but without her security team present.

We’re told it’s unclear when Spears will be released from treatment, and although she is “not being held against her will,” she was not fully on board with checking herself in when it was initially discussed.
For now, we’re told professionals at the treatment center are “observing” her, and based on her behavior and testing will be able to prescribe a “cocktail of medications” to properly stabilize the singer and allow her to safely be released.Our sources say the most important thing to Spears’ family and her entire team is that the singer gets the help she needs and is able to function as a normal person once she leaves treatment.

giphy.gif

Radar Online are citing a family source as saying Britney's "overwhelmed" by the #FreeBritney movement, and that she doesn't understand why there's so much drama about her seeking treatment.

I mean, we'll never know who that source is or whether it's reliable, but that's precisely what I was worried would be the case. Britney seems like a very private person since 2007, and I imagine this kind of interest makes her uncomfortable. I don't think fans are considering her at all in reality.

Message from Britney:

"I wanted to say hi, because things that are being said have just gotten out of control!!! Wow!!! There’s rumors, death threats to my family and my team, and just so many things crazy things being said. I am trying to take a moment for myself, but everything that’s happening is just making it harder for me. Don’t believe everything you read and hear. These fake emails everywhere were crafted by Sam Lutfi years ago... I did not write them. He was pretending to be me and communicating with my team with a fake email address. My situation is unique, but I promise I’m doing what’s best at this moment You may not know this about me, but I am strong, and stand up for what I want! Your love and dedication is amazing, but what I need right now is a little bit of privacy to deal with all the hard things that life is throwing my way. If you could do that, I would be forever grateful. Love you"

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i ! do not trust that video

It's really sad to me that things escalated so far that she's had to take time out of her treatment, and what should be a peaceful time for her, to address the issue. Stans really are the worst.

Well the videos are definitely more or less forced in my opinion, especially the one where she's supposed to be working out or whatever and then starts dancing towards the end - I couldn't watch the full thing when I first saw it because it's just so obvious. Even if her family and management's intentions are good and for her wellbeing, that particular video is a step backwards because it makes it seem like they're really trying to underline that she's doing well despite everything and so on and they're overdoing it - the first short clip of Britney addressing the rumours (kind of indirectly in the actual video though) was good and they should've stopped right there.

Is she retiring or...?

She honestly should. I would miss everything from new music to the shows and everything in between but I think she should be done. My honest opinion though, she should've been done years ago. Like 2004.

dMerRp.png

She honestly should. I would miss everything from new music to the shows and everything in between but I think she should be done. My honest opinion though, she should've been done years ago. Like 2004.

2004??! We wouldn’t have gotten Circus OR BLACKOUT!!!

14417469274.gif

Tea, but for me she should've been done with Circus. That would've been the perfect farewell from her to her fans and GP. Everything that came after that has been subpar material and her desire to not do this anymore has been clear since the FF promo performances. That's why I stopped supporting her music: the woman doesn't want to do that anymore and it's kinda cruel to keep asking for more from her when she's obviously being forced by her team to keep recording and performing. I wish she could live the boring under the radar tacky life she so desperate wants to live, just her and her boys and her man. As long as the fans keep asking for more she will be unhappy.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

2004??! We wouldn’t have gotten Circus OR BLACKOUT!!!

Oh well. :/

Tea, but for me she should've been done with Circus. That would've been the perfect farewell from her to her fans and GP. Everything that came after that has been subpar material and her desire to not do this anymore has been clear since the FF promo performances. That's why I stopped supporting her music: the woman doesn't want to do that anymore and it's kinda cruel to keep asking for more from her when she's obviously being forced by her team to keep recording and performing. I wish she could live the boring under the radar tacky life she so desperate wants to live, just her and her boys and her man. As long as the fans keep asking for more she will be unhappy.

Honestly though, ending it at ITZ would've been perfect. It was her peak and by that time, she deserved to be done. Maybe she would've put out Original Doll and that could've been a farewell tour because she could've got her final say in what was really happening behind the scenes then be done with the spotlight. A great way to end a successful career.

I'd say Circus was a mess. She looked sad during that era. She hustled yes, but it wasn't anything too great. FF, yeah it was a nightmare. So that's why I think anything after ITZ shouldn't of existed. She wasn't even herself any of the four eras before that but those were her greatest so.

In conclusion, if she were to return to music this time around, I would list it as a finale. Make it a Britney One More Time tour and call it quits.

dMerRp.png