Eulonzo

Britney Spears

How about... a new random single instead? :toofunny:

To be fair, Britney did refer to Mood Ring as single in a now deleted tweet. A Japanese bonus track – it doesn't get much more random than that, does it?

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

the way she just completely forgot about the amazing tracks that are Better, Liar, Change Your Mind and If Im Dancing and kept those trashy songs (just like me, love me down, hard to forget ya and what you need) - they needed to be gone! if they were replaced by the bonus tracks and mood ring it will be a perfect album, ughhh!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

the way she just completely forgot about the amazing tracks that are Better, Liar, Change Your Mind and If Im Dancing and kept those trashy songs (just like me, love me down, hard to forget ya and what you need) - they needed to be gone! if they were replaced by the bonus tracks and mood ring it will be a perfect album, ughhh!

Excuse you?

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

ok but how was change your mind not on the standard and then subsequently not a single.  bop of the century and for what??

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

anyone with ears and good taste can recognise the high level of mediocrity that is love me down and just like me

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

anyone with ears and good taste can recognise the high level of mediocrity that is love me down and just like me

Sis, it's only the end of May, don't you think it's a bit early to be doing promo for the fourth consecutive Worst Taste nomination that you'll inevitably get (and win)?

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

wow this song is going pretty strong for a 4 year old janasese deluxe song

billboard HOT 100 Prediction

#49 Mood Ring [Debut]

Spotify Global Viral 50

36. Mood Ring

iTunes US

Singles

#1 - Mood Ring 

Videos

#1 Toxic

Abums: #18 Glory