Eulonzo

Britney Spears

I highly doubt Mood Ring will actualy go top 50. I feel like Britney stans on twitter are overestimating the number 1 position on itunes. I can see it charting around like 100-90 but def not higher than that, but who knows.

qfrWuBl.png

I highly doubt Mood Ring will actualy go top 50. I feel like Britney stans on twitter are overestimating the number 1 position on itunes. I can see it charting around like 100-90 but def not higher than that, but who knows.

It didn't even chart on the Hot 100  :toofunny:

BzhmW.png

Considering the success of Mood Ring, I'm surprised her team or the record label haven't attempted to upload some more bonus tracks and rarities to streaming. RCA have recently updated both Avril Lavigne's and Chris Brown's discography to have each album as an 'expanded edition' featuring the majority of deluxe and regional bonus tracks. I would quite like to see this happen on Britney's profile too.

I'm actually really surprised her team haven't attempted to put together some sort of b-sides and rarities album...

01. Mood Ring

02. Don't Hang Up

03. Outta This World

04. Trouble

05. Over To You Now

06. Girls And Boys

07. Everybody

08. Mona Lisa

09. Quicksand

10. Rock Boy

11. Amnesia

12. The Answer

13. Scary

14. Get Back

i'm just wondering if her shit of a dad will keep her locked up and drugged for the rest of her life...

edit: but then again her staying home and filming these twirling videos is better than her being forced to do shows not seeing a dime of the profits

i'm just wondering if her shit of a dad will keep her locked up and drugged for the rest of her life...

edit: but then again her staying home and filming these twirling videos is better than her being forced to do shows not seeing a dime of the profits

i'm happy to see #freebritney is making a comeback.

her dad better lose and Brit can do whatever she wants with her life!

~INSTA1.gif

Unpopular opinion but does anyone prefer Piece of Me to Gimme More? I remember being so shook back when she released the Piece of Me video. It felt like such a comeback moment.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

1 minute ago, Doll Harlow said:

Unpopular opinion but does anyone prefer Piece of Me to Gimme More? I remember being so shook back when she released the Piece of Me video. It felt like such a comeback moment.

choosing one feels like comitting a crime, I can't choose

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

So what is the consensus here on her insta posts? Do y’all think she’s posting her own content or nah? I always see people in her comments talking about how she’s actually dead & awful shit like that... 

I hope she’s able to come forward with her story one day if she chooses to share it.. I just want her to be happy & free. :poordat: 

14417469274.gif

13 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

So what is the consensus here on her insta posts? Do y’all think she’s posting her own content or nah? I always see people in her comments talking about how she’s actually dead & awful shit like that... 

I hope she’s able to come forward with her story one day if she chooses to share it.. I just want her to be happy & free. :poordat: 

truly believe someone is handling i. im hopeful she gets rid of her dad forever  and releases a Original Doll type album within the next 3 years 

7 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

There was a screenshot of Lou M. Taylor's IG comment circulating on Twitter a couple of days ago. Her writing and use of emojis is very similar to Britney's captions but I don't know. Could be she's mimicking Britney to seem more relatable or something, I do think Britney's not really behind them but I doubt Lou's the one writing the captions.

you literally have brain worms if you think anybody but Britney is posting on her IG. she has always been quirky in terms of her personality and that hasn’t really changed, it’s just that IG has allowed her to express her quirkiness in a way that we only really saw in some interviews previously. plus, the things that she posts are hardly that bizarre. they’re pretty much what every FB 30ish mom posts. I mean, minion memes? badly taken selfies with filters? live laugh love? it’s not that weird

yes Britney is in a terrible situation, yes she should not be treated like a child. but the keyboard warriors who comment on her videos “she needs help, she’s wearing yellow11!!” need to fucking stop. they are so infuriating. the same people claiming to help her by speculating on her mental health and spreading nasty rumours about her are the same ones who lambasted her in 06/07. it’s gross, misogynistic, and downright creepy that people are so obsessed with knowing about her like this

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

So Britney's conservatorship has been extended (again) until February 2021. Something about this doesn't seem right.

A conservatorship is usually used on someone who is disabled or who is old and has dementia. Britney doesn't fit either of those bills.

I just smell a rat with this whole situation. 

On 8/21/2020 at 1:21 PM, HEARTCORE said:

you literally have brain worms if you think anybody but Britney is posting on her IG. she has always been quirky in terms of her personality and that hasn’t really changed, it’s just that IG has allowed her to express her quirkiness in a way that we only really saw in some interviews previously. plus, the things that she posts are hardly that bizarre. they’re pretty much what every FB 30ish mom posts. I mean, minion memes? badly taken selfies with filters? live laugh love? it’s not that weird

yes Britney is in a terrible situation, yes she should not be treated like a child. but the keyboard warriors who comment on her videos “she needs help, she’s wearing yellow11!!” need to fucking stop. they are so infuriating. the same people claiming to help her by speculating on her mental health and spreading nasty rumours about her are the same ones who lambasted her in 06/07. it’s gross, misogynistic, and downright creepy that people are so obsessed with knowing about her like this

pretty sure you're the same type of guy who would have said "nooooo she's not forced to do anything she's in full control of her career and loves her job"

On 6/3/2017 at 6:13 PM, HEARTCORE said:

This is a complete lie, she's never been "manipulated into making music she didn't want to make".

bingo

This is honestly the dumbest crap that Britney fans keep peddling. She is not some poor lost puppy being forced to be at POM and sing. She is a lot stronger and more independent than you think she is. Glory was almost entirely her own input, and POM is somewhere she has chosen to continue staying because she prefers it there.