lflflflflflflflflflf

[Pre-order] Lana Del Rey Lyrics Anthology BOOK

@  You've read my PM but not answered, any update on this?

Yes I've been putting it off in favour of university

So will it be ready/shipped in the last weeks of this month? What are you studying btw :)?

anonymous_avatar_96.gif

I’d like to say yes but I don’t know how long printing 300 books will take! My personal deadline for the design is the end of this month. The printing however is out of my control

2. When will the book be shipped? You wrote " in september"? :)

anonymous_avatar_96.gif

Yeah I know. University’s started for me so I’ve been focusing on that. The design is around 70% done but I need to add the rest of the unreleased songs and add an image index, and fix the contents pages. Haven’t been updating because I’ve simply been too busy. This weekend I’m not even free to work on it since I’m working on other personal projects too. Granted, I know the wait is a bit long but I’ll include freebies with the book as well if the budget allows

Bump.

I know you're busy with school, Moy, but c'mon... update us every so often. Once a week or something.

It's nearly December and it's been like almost a month that you posted an update on Twitter.

Not trying to bash or attack, but if you are dealing with a fortune of money, you have to responsible..

We all understand you're busy, but I am pretty sure you have time for a little update like

Sorry it might take longer than I thought blah blah blah

Or maybe you just had to have everything set up before this whole thing. It is becoming a mess..

Please do something about this whole project before it gets too late.

"Moy Member Since 04 Sep 2012
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 11:19 AM" (That's November 27)

Last post from @LanaNow Nov 10

Last post from @LanaNowBook Nov 7

Last post on Kickstart​​​er July 16

Last post on lanabook.tumblr Sept 19

So clearly Moy is somewhat active.... yet neglects the responsibility to inform people about delays or any other form of updates. We're a few days away from December---way passed the alleged promise date.

Delays happen. Understandable.

Staying quiet even when you show up on Twitter and LanaBoards.... not understandable at all.

All anyone is asking is you just let us know what's going on that's all.​

moy said i could post this in here, he said on fb:

Yeah I sent it off and they want me to redraft it to fit different specs and change photos for copyright reasons and I put Some Things Last A Long Time on there so all the photos arent on alternating sides I'll basically have to do it all again anyway and I'm tryna fit all my deadlines in for uni and also get a job

RVhKIwP.gif

Yeah I sent it off and they want me to redraft it to fit different specs and change photos for copyright reasons and I put Some Things Last A Long Time on there so all the photos arent on alternating sides I'll basically have to do it all again anyway and I'm tryna fit all my deadlines in for uni and also get a job

:creep: mess. 

Demos_copy.png

Thanks for that update.

But why FB? Not everyone has him on FB...

Anyway... going by his rate of things we won't see this book till Q3 2016 probably.

Doomed from the start.

I knew this was a terrible idea from the beginning and feel sort of guilty for not voicing that loudly and publicly a long time ago. I was very opposed to this idea for two reasons: 1) There would inevitably be typos or mistakes in the lyrics that would drive my anal self crazy. 2) It constitutes massive and blatant copyright infringement. Not surprisingly that has created problems.

That said, if Lana were to put out an official product similar to this, I would likely buy it, despite my usual cheapness.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.