AngelHeadedHipster

LIFE IMITATING ART AKA HAUNTED BY LANA DEL REY

Wait what's happening here??!!! Do Lana and I have an actual telepathic connection or is she reading Lanaboards?
Check out my list of songs for Lana to cover : http://goo.gl/z7B5vy
I had listed these 3 songs on 30th May 2015 :
1. Wonderful Life by Hurts
2. Feel by Robbie Williams
3. Careless Whisper by George Michael

On May 30th 2015 I had listed "Careless Whisper" as one of the songs Lana should cover and in "Salvatore" she has sampled it during Verse 3. She literally granted my wish!!!! It's fucking unreal!! And the other song I had listed was "Feel" by Robbie Williams and she has sampled "Millenium" by Robbie Williams in "Terrence Loves You"....so atleast the same singer but different song....Still it's amazing that LDR kinda/sorta granted my wishes....Also in my Fake tracklist thread one of the titles of my Fake tracklist was "Give it Another Try " and Lana has a song called "God knows I Tried" and that's sort of a reply to my title...So there is some psychic/telepathic connections going on between me and her....Also another one of my titles was "Destined" and "Prisoner of lust" and both words appear in the Prisoner song by Weeknd/LDR. Also Weeknds songs are always lusty so you can see how accurate my prediction is lool...Here is the link to my Fake titles :

http://goo.gl/QhI28O
13. Give it Another Try
10. Destined

http://goo.gl/NiSI6L
14. PRISONER OF LUST
I'm yet to listen to the rest of the album. As and when I come across anything that matches with my predictions, I will post them. So for now Ciao Amoré.

http://goo.gl/HWsSfD My predicted lyrics match Lana's sort of so Yaaay :)

Lana's Religion lyrics :

Cause you're my religion
You're how I'm livin'

My Religion lyrics :

He was my religion
My only reason for livin

I know it may sound cheesy to you
But to me this is oh so true
These are my beliefs
If you don't like it, you can leave

You can hear the melody of the sax part of Careless Whisper during Verse 3 of Salvatore.

[Verse 3]
The summer's hot
And I've been waiting for you all this time
I adore you, can't you see, you're meant for me?
Summer's long without you, cold without you
I was so wrong not to tell...
I'm in regine, tangerine dreams

ART DECO has GREAT GATSBY TEAS “à la” A Little Party Never Killed Nobody 

"A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got)":

A little party never killed nobody, so we gon’ dance until we drop

A little party never killed nobody, right here, right now’s all we got

"Art Deco"

A little party never hurt no one, that's why it's alright

You want in, but you just can't win

My prediction on 8th  September 2015: 

I was wondering since Art Deco font & Art Deco graphic design were used in The Great Gatsby poster whether the song ART DECO is somehow related to YOUNG & BEAUTIFUL. Also the font used in the title Honeymoon is Art Deco so.....

Update : http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/6810-art-deco/?p=283389

I had to go searching through my history to find this thread, because oMG this morning I had to go outside to hang out the washing on the line, and I am listening to Music To Watch Boys To, because it's my favourite song on Honeymoon, and suddenly I hear this massive drilling noise and I turn around and there are two shirtless guys on the roof of the house next door, drilling something onto the roof. and then Daddy #1 bends over and omg I don't even know what to say, it was such an intense moment and it truly was life imitating art as I was literally watching boys while listening to the song. Let's just say it took a lil longer to put the washing out this morning  :hooker:

I had to go searching through my history to find this thread, because oMG this morning I had to go outside to hang out the washing on the line, and I am listening to Music To Watch Boys To, because it's my favourite song on Honeymoon, and suddenly I hear this massive drilling noise and I turn around and there are two shirtless guys on the roof of the house next door, drilling something onto the roof. and then Daddy #1 bends over and omg I don't even know what to say, it was such an intense moment and it truly was life imitating art as I was literally watching boys while listening to the song. Let's just say it took a lil longer to put the washing out this morning  :hooker:

OMGGGG !!!! Woah thats such an unbelievably kewl experience u had!!!  I swear these type of events only occur when Lana's music is being played.....I hereby declare Lana as some kind of supernatural force out there!!!

Star of The Hunger Games is the brunette girl who is always on fire and has unlikely pop hits about suicide and fucks fights her way to the top

Star of AHS S2 is Lana Winters

Star of Archer is Lana Kane

Star of Once Upon a Time is Lana Parrilla

Star of Star Wars: The Force Awakens is Rey

Creator of The Matrix is Lana Wachowski

Every single show I watch ... life imitates Art

Star of The Hunger Games is the brunette girl who is always on fire and has unlikely pop hits about suicide and fucks fights her way to the top

Star of AHS S2 is Lana Winters

Star of Archer is Lana Kane

Star of Once Upon a Time is Lana Parrilla

Star of Star Wars: The Force Awakens is Rey

Creator of The Matrix is Lana Wachowski

Every single show I watch ... life imitates Art

Shall I tell you something even more shocking??? OK here goes : Lana Wachowski was born on June 21st 1965 !!!! Lana Del Rey's birthdate is June 21st 1985 !!!

I was listening to Old Money in a walmart parking lot during sunset lol but a bunch of seagulls flew around during the song and it felt like a music video, now everytime i hear Old Money i think of sunsets and seagulls

Blue shopping bag, cold cuts divine, off-brand cologne, waiting in line. Cheap candy bars, self-checkout lines. The aisle were cramped and dirty. 

Where have you been? Where did you go? You left for Target long ago. So did the girl you used to call the queen of Walmart Supercenter. 

Blue shopping bag, cold cuts divine, off-brand cologne, waiting in line. Cheap candy bars, self-checkout lines. The aisle were cramped and dirty. 

Where have you been? Where did you go? You left for Target long ago. So did the girl you used to call the queen of Walmart Supercenter.

LMAO I love this ^ !!!!!! It's genius :) Old Money will never be the same again lool XD

LDR & Britney Spears Lyric Parallels

[1. This is my show - FMWUTT

// 1. Baby take a seat, eyes on me, This is my Show - Lace and Leather ]

[2. Boy, look at you, looking at me I know you know how I feel - High By The Beach

// 2. I feel you, watching me, watching you - Kill The Lights]

[3. The boys, the girls, they all like Carmen - Carmen

// 3. But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy - If U Seek Amy]

[4. Lights, camera, acción - High By The Beach

// 4. I kill (The Lights) Lights (The Lights) Camera (The Lights) Action - Kill The Lights]

[5. Just put your lips together and blow - Put Your Lips Together

// 5. Just put your lips together and blow - Breathe On Me]

The songs I have compared are thematically similar as well.

1. FMWUTT + Lace & Leather - Seducing men to get to the top

2.& 4. HBTB + Kill the Lights - About Paparazzi Intrusion

3. Carmen + If U Seek Amy - Messed up girls loved by everyone

5. Put Your Lips Together + Breathe On Me - Oral Fixation 

I've had it happen where I've realized that our (mine and LDR's) paths have crossed numerous times, but we've yet to meet each other. That creeps me out, but at the same time it's kind of cool? I'm always freaked out when I realized how small the world actually is and how similar the circles we run in are to each other. 

wait what? :OOOOOO explain

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

OMGGGG !!!! Woah thats such an unbelievably kewl experience u had!!!  I swear these type of events only occur when Lana's music is being played.....I hereby declare Lana as some kind of supernatural force out there!!!

"Experience" :toofunny:

EERIE CONNECTION BETWEEN GWEN STEFANI’S LYRICS AND LANA DEL REY’S LOVE AFFAIRS.

When was the last time you got trashed by a love affair?

The last one -- before the boyfriend I’m with now -- was pretty bad. It wasn’t good to be in it, but it wasn’t good to be out of it, either. He was like a twin. Not a facsimile twin, but a real twin.

The song “DARK BLUE” by NO DOUBT describes Lana’s previous relationship with Barrie.

"DARK BLUE"

I'm tired from exploring you
I'm sorry you've had some scary days
I'm lucky, they had me on a leash
Exposing, sometimes you frighten me

And it's too bad you're so sad
I wish you could have had what I had

I'm loathing most of your history
Hesitation, but then you siphon me
Your potential, well I'll indulge in that
Violent timing explains the aftermath

And it's so sad it's too bad

Maybe I can make you feel better
Oh maybe I'm supposed to make you feel better

I want to comfort you

Unlike you I had it easy 
You're dark blue Stained from previous days

And you're so sad

It's too bad

Maybe I can make you feel better

I'm sorry

So maybe finding the same person doesn’t work. Are relationships hard for you?

For someone like me -- and it’s not a codependent thing -- I just like having someone there. I’ve been alone, and that’s fine. But I like to come home and have someone there. You know, to say, “Oh, he’s here. And this other thing (Mimes a table.) is there. And this (Mimes setting down an object on the table.) is there. (Laughs.) I’m very methodical. I have to be. I’m like that in the studio too. Mixing and mastering can take four more months after we’re done -- three to mix and one to master. I like having a plan. Though I do leave spaces for ad-libbing in the studio when I write.

The song “HOME NOW” by NO DOUBT describes Lana’s current relationship with Francesco.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k-fiq7JeOM

"HOME NOW"

I'm hanging out with me
And you're a vacant chair
A chosen compromise

This space we rarely share

And if you lived here you'd be home now

So what you givin' up for me?
And what shall I give up for you?
Aimless expectations passing by

If you lived here you'd be home now
If you lived here you'd be home now

And to make it real
I need to have you here
I need to have you
I need to hold you

Barren wasted heart

Neglect of normalcy

And if you lived here you'd be home now
Oh if you lived here you'd be home now

And to make it real
I need to have you here
I need to have you
It can't be sincere
Unless you spend time here
I need to see you...

Supervision is what I need
Some consistence, tangibility
Some casual light days

Part of the furniture
I want to take you for granted
And see you regular

So what you givin' up for me?
And what shall I give up for you?
The separations tired, it's been too long

And to make it real
I need to have you here
I need to have you
It can't be sincere
Unless you spend time here
I need to see you
I need you...

Come home now

Interesting article about comparison between LDR & Britney....This article was released on the same day (15 OCT 2015) I was comparing Britney & LDRs lyrical similarities. 

http://www.popmatters.com/feature/good-christian-bad-girls-britney-spears-and-lana-del-rey/

While it’s easy to compare one female musician to another, the Del Rey/Spears connection is about more than that. It’s almost as though a transference has occurred from Britney to Lana, and the latter is simply walking around with her essence, fine-tuning it into a more defiant, philosophical slant—something Spears was never able to do back in the ‘00s—the early days of cookie cutter pop molds.

[ Posted 23 October 2015 - 02:31 PM

EERIE CONNECTION BETWEEN GWEN STEFANI’S LYRICS AND LANA DEL REY’S LOVE AFFAIRS. See full post above ^ ]

OK so I think this is the first time ever Gwen Stefani has mentioned Lana's name amirite?? I had written about the eerie connection between Gwen's lyrics with Lana's affairs on Oct 23rd as you can see above.

Now Gwen is working with Rick Nowels and he told her that Lana gets a song done in 10 minutes tops...What are the odds that right after I discover the connection between Gwen and Lana this article comes out!! It's fucking crazy !!! #MyPredictions

\\ Stefani also talked about working with Lana Del Rey collaborator Rick Nowels on new music. "Everyone knows my life is in crazy turmoil, and I went in to write a song with this guy Rick Nowels … a real songwriter songwriter," she said. "I walked in the room and he's like 'Okay, you're gonna sit right here in the middle of this room and there's an engineer you don't know and you don't know me and let's go. And by the way, when Lana Del Rey comes in here, she just whips them out in 10 minutes' … I was like 'Okay, I've done this before.' We did write a song that day, and it was the first taste of what I need to do right now." \\

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/gwen-stefani-i-have-enough-for-probably-two-albums-20151102#ixzz3qQLQ3IMe

LDR & Britney Spears Lyric Parallels

[1. This is my show - FMWUTT

// 1. Baby take a seat, eyes on me, This is my Show - Lace and Leather ]

[2. Boy, look at you, looking at me I know you know how I feel - High By The Beach

// 2. I feel you, watching me, watching you - Kill The Lights]

[3. The boys, the girls, they all like Carmen - Carmen

// 3. But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy - If U Seek Amy]

[4. Lights, camera, acción - High By The Beach

// 4. I kill (The Lights) Lights (The Lights) Camera (The Lights) Action - Kill The Lights]

[5. Just put your lips together and blow - Put Your Lips Together

// 5. Just put your lips together and blow - Breathe On Me]

The songs I have compared are thematically similar as well.

1. FMWUTT + Lace & Leather - Seducing men to get to the top

2.& 4. HBTB + Kill the Lights - About Paparazzi Intrusion

3. Carmen + If U Seek Amy - Messed up girls loved by everyone

5. Put Your Lips Together + Breathe On Me - Oral Fixation 

I was listening to Britney's unreleased songs and I found other similarities... like her song She'll Never Be Me and Lana's She's Not Me, Strangest Love vs Strange Love. There was something else, but  I forgot it.

And lets not forget Lana's Cola and Brit's The Joy of Pepsi :thirst:

i am nothing and should be everything

So today I was watching the sixth episode of season 3 of SLEEPY HOLLOW….They introduced a new character this season called “PANDORA” as in the lady with the box.  [Pandora's box is an artifact in Greek mythology, taken from the myth of Pandora's creation in Hesiod's Works and Days. The "box" was actually a large jar (πίθος pithos) given to Pandora (Πανδώρα, "all-gifted", "all-giving"), which contained all the evils of the world]

Pandora is played by SHANNYN SOSSAMON who has a striking resemblance to LANA DEL REY.

http://conversationsabouther.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Shannyn-Sossamon.jpg

When I saw her for the first time in SLEEPY HOLLOW I thought she resembles Lana but I didn’t care much about it. In the sixth episode she was plucking these flowers from a tree where each flower is supposed to represent a form of terror.  There are six flowers and they are called :

1.       SECRETS

2.       CHAOS

3.       LONELINESS

4.       INNOCENCE LOST

5.       DEATH

6.       FEAR

When she said INNOCENCE LOST I was immediately reminded of Lana’s song GODS & MONSTERS in which she keeps singing INNOCENCE LOST .This was an amazing case of LIFE IMITATING ART yet again.  So I decided to research SHANNYN and discovered that she acted in the short film called DESIRE which is a promo for the 2014 JAGUAR F-TYPE CONVERTIBLE. This movie’s soundtrack was provided by our very own angel  LANA DEL REY. Her song BURNING DESIRE was used for this film. You can watch this film here : https://vimeo.com/104606163  

I also found out that SHANNYN used to sing in this band called WARPAINT[As a musician, she provided vocals and drums to Warpaint from 2004 to 2008, when she left the group to focus more on acting. Sossamon's sole recording with the band is the 2009 EP, Exquisite Corpse. ]

This song STARS is sooooo fucking beautiful and soothing and the visuals remind me of FREAK (Honeymoon Trailer) , MUSIC TO WATCH BOYS TO and SHADES OF COOL…..This band even has a vibe and sound similar to Lana….Enjoy :D