Pure Nature

• Moderators
  • 2,013 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Favourite LDR Song:West Coast
  • Time Online: 107d 22h 50m 37s

Posted 18 May 2015 - 05:39 PM

Buenos Aires' Court of Appeal reduced Mario Tolosa's jail sentence (from 6 to 3 years and 2 months) because he believes the victim, a 6-year-old boy, was "gay." The incident occurred on March 6, 2010. That day, Tolosa, the victim's football coach, went to the kid's house to pick him up and then he raped him in the bathroom.

It was reported that the kid has been previously raped by his father.

• cathysx69 likes this

Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   GangstaBoy

GangstaBoy

ART DECO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires
  • Time Online: 150d 8h 36m 52s

Posted 18 May 2015 - 05:45 PM

Wait I didn't even know about this this is awful! I can't believe it tbh I love this country but the Justice is fucked up to say the least. Things like this make me wanna leave and never come back 

• Viva, PARADIXO and cacciatore like this

ZmJh1LG.jpg

#3 OFFLINE   Rayse

Rayse

Me, your Vulgar Darling.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationWayne, New Jersey
  • Time Online: 34d 4h 31m 8s

Posted 18 May 2015 - 06:09 PM

Jesus christ he's 6 fucking years old

this judge should get raped by a man and watch the rapist get 2 months

• cacciatore likes this

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

#4 OFFLINE   Greenwich

Greenwich

Droppin' Acid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Fan Since:November 2012
  • Time Online: 48d 22h 13m 58s

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:44 PM

Sometimes I'm glad I live in a stable, liberal place like New York. You just don't see things like a 6 year old with a sexuality on the news

• fessle, cacciatore and akathrurs like this

https://soundcloud.c...una/bathysphere <--- listen to my new song 'Bathysphere' :) much love

#5 OFFLINE   PARADIXO

PARADIXO

Pure Nature

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 2,013 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires

Posted 18 May 2015 - 09:03 PM

Sometimes I'm glad I live in a stable, liberal place like New York. You just don't see things like a 6 year old with a sexuality on the news

I think the judge believes the kid is gay because he was raped by his father and he didn't say anything. And then, he got raped again by other man and said it five years later. Disgusting.

• cacciatore likes this

Posted Image

#6 OFFLINE   Greenwich

Greenwich

Droppin' Acid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 18 May 2015 - 09:20 PM

I think the judge believes the kid is gay because he was raped by his father and he didn't say anything. And then, he got raped again by other man and said it five years later. Disgusting.

This is just so terrible :( Don't know why this would make his sentence so much shorter

• PARADIXO and cacciatore like this

https://soundcloud.c...una/bathysphere <--- listen to my new song 'Bathysphere' :) much love

#7 OFFLINE   ShuichiAmy

ShuichiAmy

88AYM

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts
  • Time Online: 25d 17h 36m 59s

Posted 19 May 2015 - 03:23 AM

Yes, this happened in my country and I cried as soon as I heard the news. This is extremely fucked up and I feel like nothing can mend this. If anything I wish I knew the boy, and I could hug him and somehow shelter him from all this pain. This is unbearable.

• demiannn, GangstaBoy, cacciatore and 1 other like this

r0g5.jpg

#8 OFFLINE   CarcrashBandicoot

CarcrashBandicoot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 738 posts
  • LocationThe State of Dreaming
  • Time Online: 85d 7h 40m 59s

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:41 AM

Wait since when do kids get to really know who they are and figure out their sexuality? I'm 17 and I still haven't figured out all of that shit... Uh...  :bye2:

• cacciatore likes this

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

#9 OFFLINE   a11111

a11111

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Time Online: 2d 10h 6m 25s

Posted 20 May 2015 - 01:07 PM

This is unbearable.

There is no action that can right this wrong, but nonetheless I would impose the death penalty in these cases. It's unbearable to know that those monsters are alive and breathing.

#10 OFFLINE   VegasBaby

VegasBaby

• Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 823 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Time Online: 6d 14h 37m 31s

Posted 20 May 2015 - 02:10 PM

Wait since when do kids get to really know who they are and figure out their sexuality? I'm 17 and I still haven't figured out all of that shit... Uh...  :bye2:

thats what you got from this...

• HEARTCORE likes this

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

#11 OFFLINE   CarcrashBandicoot

CarcrashBandicoot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 03:57 PM

thats what you got from this...

Do you not know how to read...? I'm basically asking how the judge gets to say a 6 year old kid is gay when they probably haven't even had their first kiss yet... :facepalm: (Let alone, make choices of consensual sex with a man and/or a woman....)
  • cacciatore likes this

#12 OFFLINE   Bekim

Bekim

Fuck With Myself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,467 posts
  • LocationKosovo
  • Time Online: 135d 31m

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:29 PM

holy fuck that's awful 

N6gRxOw.gif

#13 OFFLINE   Viva

Viva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,863 posts
  • Time Online: 56d 17h 41m 12s

Posted 20 May 2015 - 07:45 PM

The world is so fucked up, that's just awful. Cristina is slowly destroying Argentina. We should send them all to Chile because at least over there they get locked up for 30 years. 6 years old damn that's just bizarre on every level.

:lmao: I can't stop laughing at someone from US, any State, comparing any shit about rape with US in a nice light when you have cases like Penn State, R Kelly, rape culture in Uni's and all that mess. Seriously, Argentina may be fucked up but US is wayyyyy worse

• ShuichiAmy, GangstaBoy and cacciatore like this

glgcDdT.gif

#14 OFFLINE   PARADIXO

PARADIXO

Pure Nature

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 2,013 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires

Posted 20 May 2015 - 10:26 PM

The world is so fucked up, that's just awful. Cristina is slowly destroying Argentina. We should send them all to Chile because at least over there they get locked up for 30 years. 6 years old damn that's just bizarre on every level.

:lmao: I can't stop laughing at someone from US, any State, comparing any shit about rape with US in a nice light when you have cases like Penn State, R Kelly, rape culture in Uni's and all that mess. Seriously, Argentina may be fucked up but US is wayyyyy worse

Literally my thoughts. Everything, from the Cristina thing to Argentina vs US.

• Viva, ShuichiAmy and cacciatore like this

Posted Image

#15 OFFLINE   Greenwich

Greenwich

Droppin' Acid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 21 May 2015 - 01:45 AM

Not where I live sweetie, that's why i made my fucking statement in the first place. And don't tell me about US being way worse... South America is a mess 

#16 OFFLINE   Greenwich

Greenwich

Droppin' Acid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 21 May 2015 - 01:56 AM

Literally my thoughts. Everything, from the Cristina thing to Argentina vs US.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Luis_Garavito

#17 OFFLINE   Viva

Viva

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,863 posts
  • Time Online: 56d 17h 41m 12s

Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:54 AM

Not where I live sweetie, that's why i made my fucking statement in the first place. And don't tell me about US being way worse... South America is a mess 

South America isn't  country tsc tsc. South American countries are extremely different from one another, your statement puts Colombia and Uruguay on the same level and with 1% of knowledge you would understand how absurd such comparison is. Or compare Argentina and Venezuela..... which is also bizarre. 

• Hundred Dollar Bill, ShuichiAmy, demiannn and 1 other like this

glgcDdT.gif

#18 OFFLINE   ShuichiAmy

ShuichiAmy

88AYM

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts
  • Time Online: 25d 17h 36m 59s

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:00 AM

Wow. The ignorance.

• Viva and demiannn like this

r0g5.jpg

#19 OFFLINE   Atom Heart

Atom Heart

Cyber Dolce Vita

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Time Online: 40d 6h 46m

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:54 AM

Wait since when do kids get to really know who they are and figure out their sexuality? I'm 17 and I still haven't figured out all of that shit... Uh... :bye2:

1) Shut the fuck up.
2) If you're really only going to take one thing from this I doubt it should be about the sexuality of a child. When in fact, people can and do know their sexuality whenever they understand the concept. I'm the same age as you and I knew at a very young age, as do many other people on this planet and you can't justify your ignorance/lack of clarity on your personal situation on others.
3) I think you should write a blog or something about your sexual confusion or something because this thread ain't the place for that.
  • HEARTCORE likes this

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

#20 OFFLINE   CarcrashBandicoot

CarcrashBandicoot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 06:17 AM

1) Shut the fuck up.
2) If you're really only going to take one thing from this I doubt it should be about the sexuality of a child. When in fact, people can and do know their sexuality whenever they understand the concept. I'm the same age as you and I knew at a very young age, as do many other people on this planet and you can't justify your ignorance/lack of clarity on your personal situation on others.
3) I think you should write a blog or something about your sexual confusion or something because this thread ain't the place for that.

Are you fucking stupid? Like seriously. Do you NOT know how to read? I posted this in response to someone...

Do you not know how to read...? I'm basically asking how the judge gets to say a 6 year old kid is gay when they probably haven't even had their first kiss yet... :facepalm: (Let alone, make choices of consensual sex with a man and/or a woman....)

Because YOU think that you knew your sexuality when you were 6 years old (because let's be honest, girls have "cooties" when we're little and vice versa about boys from a girl's perspective) doesn't mean everyone else did, let alone a boy who's been raped by his father AND a football coach. That would most likely drive a boy AWAY from wanting to be with guys, let alone be sexually or romantically interested in anyone for a while. Have you not heard of when some women get raped by men and they're too scared of men to have any kind of sexual or romantic relationship with a man, so they decide that being a lesbian is the better choice for them?  :really:

Now, I'll admit, I knew my sexuality more when I was in 5th or 6th grade, but nobody knows their self well enough to say at age 6 "Oh, I like penis." or "Oh, I wanna have sex with a man." That doesn't run through a 6 year old's head...

In my first post on this thread saying "I'm 17 and I still haven't figured out all of that shit..." I was referring to the ENTIRE statement, not just sexuality. I was talking about figuring out who you are, which most people don't figure out until their late teens/early twenties and sometimes later than that.

Goddamn, the ignorance.....   :byeh8rs2:  :lanahairflip:

• Slumdog and cacciatore like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users