Sign in to follow this  
PARADIXO

Judge lowered penalty to a rapist because the victim "was gay"

This type of behavior has little to do with the country's political system or economical development. Unfortunately pedophilia is widespread today and the main culprit is the internet. But I'm sad to see Argentina, which is one of my favorite countries for many reasons (Maradona is one of them), not being able to govern properly itself despite having an educated population and being a country with considerable natural resources.

Judging the sexual preference of a 6 y.o is ridiculous in my view, but even if the boy would be gay this is not a motive to lessen the sentence.

there isn't really anything else to say about this that hasn't already been said. no country is free of having disgusting prejudices like this, every country is fucked up to an extent.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Wow. The ignorance.

South America isn't  country tsc tsc. South American countries are extremely different from one another, your statement puts Colombia and Uruguay on the same level and with 1% of knowledge you would understand how absurd such comparison is. Or compare Argentina and Venezuela..... which is also bizarre. 

Didn't you generalize my country originally? LOL. the states here are just as the countries in SA; extremely different from one another, (mostly socially, but other factors as well). I thought maybe you would've read the satirical aspect of my comment, but you prevented yourself from doing that. Wouldn't you think Texas and NY are completely different? The same comparisons are equally bizzare..

Didn't you generalize my country originally? LOL. the states here are just as the countries in SA; extremely different from one another, (mostly socially, but other factors as well). I thought maybe you would've read the satirical aspect of my comment, but you prevented yourself from doing that. Wouldn't you think Texas and NY are completely different? The same comparisons are equally bizzare..

You saying that the difference between the states of UNITED STATES is equal to the difference between ACTUAL COUNTRIES that simply belong to a same continent is just brutal. It's like saying Spain, France and England are all one and the same. It's ignoring all the cultural legacy and historical background that actually brands that piece of floor as a country. It exceeds the geographical limitations, but the fact that most of latin america countries are hispanic doesn't mean we are all one and the same. 

I have so many american friends which I admire and love, but you seem to be one of those americans whose american ego blindfolds them and prevents them from stating something readable. My recommendation: Stop talking about things that you don't know (and don't care to know) a bit about. You only make yourself look bad.

For the record, your comparisson between Texas and NYC is just the same as comparing Salta with Buenos Aires... And they are two provinces inside just one country. So, give yourself the treat and pleasure of reading and researching.

Comparing countries to States of a single country is also a satire? I have 2 advice's for you: Stop trying to do satiric comments because you can't manage to do them and second go study a little history.

You saying that the difference between the states of UNITED STATES is equal to the difference between ACTUAL COUNTRIES that simply belong to a same continent is just brutal. It's like saying Spain, France and England are all one and the same. It's ignoring all the cultural legacy and historical background that actually brands that piece of floor as a country. It exceeds the geographical limitations, but the fact that most of latin america countries are hispanic doesn't mean we are all one and the same. 

I have so many american friends which I admire and love, but you seem to be one of those americans whose american ego blindfolds them and prevents them from stating something readable. My recommendation: Stop talking about things that you don't know (and don't care to know) a bit about. You only make yourself look bad.

For the record, your comparisson between Texas and NYC is just the same as comparing Salta with Buenos Aires... And they are two provinces inside just one country. So, give yourself the treat and pleasure of reading and researching.

give it to him Dulce de Leche.  

glgcDdT.gif

I was calling Viva out for doing what they said to me. I'm not ignorant, it was a sarcastic comment.

Comparing countries to States of a single country is also a satire? I have 2 advice's for you: Stop trying to do satiric comments because you can't manage to do them and second go study a little history.

whatever, bitch. you just had to lay a comment in the first place about where i live. You gave me a right to say whatever ignorant thing i would want to say lol