Sign in to follow this  
electra

Cocaine Rosary Merchandise for the Endless Summer Tour

Is that a snake on the heart ?

If so, is it something Lana's designed or is it a cultural référence ?

It's a heart with LDR on the front and a snake on the back. The snake has appeared on her shirts before:

Adult-Lana-Del-Ray-Gold-Foil-Snake-Black

Right?! :facepalm:

I truly hoped she's not stupid enough to have this as merch but apparently not. I can see the headlines already, Lana Del Rey selling drug paraphernalia to minors!!!

Thank you, I really wanted to say something like this but everyone loved it so I shut up. It's disgusting and I'm not even religious or w/e.

It's a heart with LDR on the front and a snake on the back. The snake has appeared on her shirts before:

Adult-Lana-Del-Ray-Gold-Foil-Snake-Black

Oh yeah, that's where I've seen it before ! I was wondering if it appeared shortly in Tropico or something ... Thanks a lot, and to everyone who joined in ^^ 

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Thank you, I really wanted to say something like this but everyone loved it so I shut up. It's disgusting and I'm not even religious or w/e.

I don't think that her snorting anything has anything to do with religion. I'm not sure if God ever had an opinion on cocaine himself.

Also I doubt she actually means to sell it to minors lmao. Same with with the flasks and lighters.

Well it's been taken off shelves already, but it doesn't matter that much. It's not like minors are genuinely going to see this and start doing coke. She already sells whiskey flasks and lighters, in her defence.

Alcohol and cigarettes aren't illegal though.

Eh, the mainstream media barely pays attention to her anymore and the only people who would really know about this are her hardcore fans. I think it's a cool-looking necklace and it fits a lot of her music so I'd like them to start selling them again.

The media is so quick to criticise her for the dumbest crap imaginable so I imagine they'd have a field day if this gets widely known. And besides, it just panders to the I'm-so-edgy-and-hardcore crowd and it's so childish and cheesy to me, ooh look at me, I'm such a baaad girl :awk:  Completely unnecessary.

I love the necklace; I think it looks really nice and pretty, but it's grossly overpriced. $40??? I can *understand* (I don't like it) a shirt being $40 as it's a shirt and merchandise is always expensive and blah blah blah, but you can't just have $40 apparently-crappy necklace. I would've totally bought it had it been more reasonably priced.

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif

The media is so quick to criticise her for the dumbest crap imaginable so I imagine they'd have a field day if this gets widely known. And besides, it just panders to the I'm-so-edgy-and-hardcore crowd and it's so childish and cheesy to me, ooh look at me, I'm such a baaad girl :awk:  Completely unnecessary.

But they are illegal for minors. Unless I'm missing another randomly fucked-up USA thing.

I love the necklace; I think it looks really nice and pretty, but it's grossly overpriced. $40??? I can *understand* (I don't like it) a shirt being $40 as it's a shirt and merchandise is always expensive and blah blah blah, but you can't just have $40 apparently-crappy necklace. I would've totally bought it had it been more reasonably priced.

I would have argued that it might have been high quality but that went out the window lmao.

Perhaps it's just quite intricate to make? They are one-of-a-kind, unique Lana one's that they probably have to manufacture themselves and I doubt they were expecting to sell thousands of them, so costs could only escalate. Most of the one's I'm looking at are upwards of about $20-25 dollars. Some even go as far as $100+.

I completely agree, and what makes the affected bad girl persona so cringeworthy is that Lana claims to have sworn off drugs and alcohol for good. Not to mention she always complains when she gets bad publicity and says that she just wants to be known for her music rather than any scandals/notoriety. I mean it's nice to have these bad girl/good girl contradictions in the context of her art but they don't cross over so well into reality. I love Lana's bad girl side like everyone else but it's just disappointing that she turns into a blameless goody two shoes whenever it backfires. Make up your mind girl.