Sign in to follow this  
Underneath The Pines

Gifts for Lana at her shows...

Hey guys, sorry if this has been posted before but I hadn't found anything on this topic. I'm making something for Lana that I want to somehow get to her during her show in Atlantic city this weekend. I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with this. I've got silver vip package so I'm going to do my best to get up front and center to the barricade. I've seen pictures of people throwing things up on stage but obviously the best scenario would be to hand it to her when she comes down to greet the fans. My only concern is security. Has anyone experienced any difficulty with this? I'm not sure of the check in procedure that live nation uses. My worst fear is some security guy snatching it up and it never getting to her. Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated!

Hey guys, sorry if this has been posted before but I hadn't found anything on this topic. I'm making something for Lana that I want to somehow get to her during her show in Atlantic city this weekend. I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with this. I've got silver vip package so I'm going to do my best to get up front and center to the barricade. I've seen pictures of people throwing things up on stage but obviously the best scenario would be to hand it to her when she comes down to greet the fans. My only concern is security. Has anyone experienced any difficulty with this? I'm not sure of the check in procedure that live nation uses. My worst fear is some security guy snatching it up and it never getting to her. Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated!

I have seen her live 5 times and at each show, people who had gifts for her who were in the front row were able to give them to her. Of course, depending on where you are will determine whether she comes to you or not. Good luck. The earlier you get there, the better. It was be a war zone but it will be worth it. 

A lot of people at my show had gifts for her, and no one had a problem with them being taken away.  I suppose it would depend on what the item is.  So don't plan on giving her a gun... :)

If you don't get to hand it directly to her, you can give it to one of the security guys in front of the stage.  That's what I did.  They'll put it up on the stage along with the other stuff she gets (she usually puts it down somewhere near the front when she goes back up).  She doesn't take everything back with her right away when she exits the stage after she's done; presumably, the security people collect the rest and get it to her.

As @@buster said, good luck!! :)

A lot of people at my show had gifts for her, and no one had a problem with them being taken away.  I suppose it would depend on what the item is.  So don't plan on giving her a gun... :)

If you don't get to hand it directly to her, you can give it to one of the security guys in front of the stage.  That's what I did.  They'll put it up on the stage along with the other stuff she gets (she usually puts it down somewhere near the front when she goes back up).  She doesn't take everything back with her right away when she exits the stage after she's done; presumably, the security people collect the rest and get it to her.

As @@buster said, good luck!! :)

Thanks for the advice! I made it with dried flowers and it's super fragile so I'm just worried about it getting to her intact haha

Thanks for the advice! I made it with dried flowers and it's super fragile so I'm just worried about it getting to her intact haha

Well, that might be an issue. Aside from waiting all day long, once you are in the pit, people like to push and try to make their way to the front. Be mindful of that. 

Well, that might be an issue. Aside from waiting all day long, once you are in the pit, people like to push and try to make their way to the front. Be mindful of that. 

Yeah I was in the pit last year for her philadelphia show. Intense... I'm just going to have to hope and pray that it survives, haha.   :ohno:

Can I give Lizzy Woolridge my late 1960's muscle car? she'd love that car.. although probably a bit much for her..

would make a great video shoot though.. OK dreaming stopped. :P

If only you could bring THAT into the pit... that'd be awesome. :)  I'd pay just to see that!