Sign in to follow this  
futurejazz

Silver VIP

hey does anyone know if the early entry for the silver VIP tickets gets you the very front row?

That will depend largely on the size of your venue (specifically, the size of your venue's pit) and what number you get.  In my case, I was #22 and I got front row.

When you arrive at your venue to wait in line, you'll be waiting with everyone else -- silver VIP, bronze VIP, gold VIP, and regular ticketholders.  Later in the day, Natalie from Live Nation will start at the front of the line, ask who has Silver VIP tickets, verify their names and check IDs, and then give you a wristband with your number.  At that point, you'll be free until it's time to line up at the designated VIP entrance.  Once you're there, she'll give you another wristband, which is for your pit entrance.  Then they'll eventually bring you inside, line you up outside the pit, and then turn you loose.

As I mentioned, I was #22 and I got front row.  I was just to the right of the stairs that Lana used to come down off the stage.  The stairs were facing left, and unfortunately, she went to our left but did not go to the right.  She went back up the stairs and said she'd be back, but she never came down again... so no selfie for me. :(  But if there's ever another opportunity, I'll make sure to go to the side that the stairs are facing!

I agree with everything @ said. 

One more thing, front is not always the best. If you are too far to the right or too far to the left, it's not worth it. Second row center is WAY better - mainly for the view and you still get a great chance when she comes down. On one side are the side stairs and depending on the space she says, she may not go passed those stairs. On the other side is a camera man and a big camera set up, she rarely goes passed that. Front row CENTER is what you are looking for. Off to the right or left a little is fine too. When you get to the pit, if the only front row spots open are too far left or right, my advice is to shoot for second row center. It will be more enjoyable. Just a thought! Good luck and have fun. 

@@buster I was front row *almost* center.  Even though Lana didn't quite make it over to where I was, it was still worth it because my view was spectacular.  The videos I took from my phone didn't do it justice. :)

@@buster I was front row *almost* center.  Even though Lana didn't quite make it over to where I was, it was still worth it because my view was spectacular.  The videos I took from my phone didn't do it justice. :)

Even if someone doesn't get a selfie with her, there is something beautiful about being front row and watching her sing these songs we love so much. I know she just stands there and its not a huge spectacle of a production but she doesn't need all of that. I love watching her do her thing @

Even if someone doesn't get a selfie with her, there is something beautiful about being front row and watching her sing these songs we love so much. I know she just stands there and its not a huge spectacle of a production but she doesn't need all of that. I love watching her do her thing @

Totally agree with you, @@buster. :) From where I was, it was easy to see the emotion on her face, especially when she sang "Chelsea Hotel #2." And to see her smiling at the crowd and at the people in front now and then... definitely a beautiful thing. :)