lanasgirl

Francesco Carrozzini talks about his girlfriend Lana Del Rey in a new interview

They don't fit physically, that should be secondary but rarely is. I'm glad that he is getting attached to her but it's clear that this wasn't his plan from the beginning. I'm not certain that he's not using her for his career. Anyway, I don't give them to much time together tbh, 

They don't fit physically, that should be secondary but rarely is. I'm glad that he is getting attached to her but it's clear that this wasn't his plan from the beginning. I'm not certain that he's not using her for his career. Anyway, I don't give them to much time together tbh, 

LOL funniest post of the day. Intellect really shows on this site.. so you are a matchmaker? and mind reader?  lol   :smirk:  uuhhh ok..  :popcorn:

LOL funniest post of the day. Intellect really shows on this site.. so you are a matchmaker? and mind reader?  lol   :smirk:  uuhhh ok..  :popcorn:

Don't be rude hunty and next time speak nicely. She has a much stronger frame and they just look funny toghether (he is short and skinny and she is not that skinny lately). Maybe you don't know nothing about Francesco but he was involved with some famous or semi-famous women. He likes the star quality in a woman but he is easily distracted by a cute face and a nice body so I still don't think that this relationship is for the long haul. But this is one aspect of Lana's life that I don't give a fuck about

Don't be rude hunty and next time speak nicely. She has a much stronger frame and they just look funny toghether (he is short and skinny and she is not that skinny lately). Maybe you don't know nothing about Francesco but he was involved with some famous or semi-famous women. He likes the star quality in a woman but he is easily distracted by a cute face and a nice body so I still don't think that this relationship is for the long haul. But this is one aspect of Lana's life that I don't give a fuck about

LOL, you are the one that brought up the initial post, if you dont give a fuck about it why post it>??

Thanks for the history on frans, but i think you are wrong. And also, i dont give a fuck about it as well. You know what they say about opinions.

OK have a nice day, and we'll agree to disagree