teethclick

The Pretty Reckless

OMG JEALOUS!!

and i'm so ready too!!

Im still in shock  :rip: I realllllllllly hope we get a song like Waiting for a Friend, if Hangman wasn't the first song I'd think tat one might be "it"  :O

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

Im still in shock  :rip: I realllllllllly hope we get a song like Waiting for a Friend, if Hangman wasn't the first song I'd think tat one might be "it"  :O

waiting for a friend was awesomeee.

i think The Pretty Reckless has such an amazing talent at creating the classic rock sound. like they are rock and roll and i fucking love it

~INSTA1.gif

didn't know this thread existed omg

I'm just so proud of how taylor has evolved and the entire band really, death by rock and roll is really good, I dislike a few songs though, but it's really on a higher level compared to the other albums

time FLIES, feels like I was getting the light me up CD as a birthday gift yesterday :oprah:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Their new single it’s Got So High. I loved the video for it and they released a remix for it too but unfortunately I did not vibe with the remix lol The song could do so well in alternative radio if they could push It but I doubt they will get out of the bubble. Their management suck tbh 

20 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

They’ve always been trying way too hard. Like they’re definitely talented but it feels a bit forced sometimes like “Look How Rock And Roll We Are”

I don’t agree truth is they are criminality underrated and under appreciated. Unfortunately Taylor acting past is a draw back a lot of people, the gp don’t seem to get over it but I am glad she now focus 100% on music which is what she is passionate about. She is so brave to decide to create rock music when that genre has not been on the mainstream at all in the 2010s and get rid of what could have been a successful acting career. She said in a recent interview that Interscope tried to force them to do pop music but she didn’t bow down to them and broke the contract to sign with a indie label like imagine one minute you are one of the biggest celebrities in the country and you just go the indie label route.

13 minutes ago, Alt said:

I don’t agree truth is they are criminality underrated and under appreciated. Unfortunately Taylor acting past is a draw back a lot of people, the gp don’t seem to get over it but I am glad she now focus 100% on music which is what she is passionate about. She is so brave to decide to create rock music when that genre has not been on the mainstream at all in the 2010s and get rid of what could have been a successful acting career. She said in a recent interview that Interscope tried to force them to do pop music but she didn’t bow down to them and broke the contract to sign with a indie label like imagine one minute you are one of the biggest celebrities in the country and you just go the indie label route.

THIS

thank you.

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

They’ve always been trying way too hard. Like they’re definitely talented but it feels a bit forced sometimes like “Look How Rock And Roll We Are”

Umm that was literally every iconic band in the 20th century. Their inflated ego and reckless behavior was what made them baddass and iconic, just like how modern rappers flex and openly do drugs. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Oh I forgot to mention the Other Worlds launch in November 4th. It will be a record with acoustic songs from Death By Rock And Roll, covers and the Got So High Remix. I was kinda let down with it because there is almost nothing new there since all the covers included we have seen on YouTube already and the acoustic versions too besides Harley Darling. Like they could at least put a new song there to make it exiting or a different cover. I am glad that the Quicksand by David Bowie cover will be on streaming services tho, that cover is incredible.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROpb33pHWQZc5cUPkXdl8

Ugh I wanted them so badly to release Heart. 

I need that song to leak in HQ. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Y'all i just found this pic and is this pic real tho? It seems like real because it looks like a promotional poster but this is too scandalous to be real (and her face looks edited too)

The photo is nsfw so here's the link only

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

16 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Y'all i just found this pic and is this pic real tho? It seems like real because it looks like a promotional poster but this is too scandalous to be real (and her face looks edited too)

The photo is nsfw so here's the link only

Absolutely fake.