BlueJeans

"Venice Bitch" - Song Cover

They're really pretty and very pleasing to the eye. I really like the Salvatore inspired one. Would love to see more

I wish I could put layers on top of each other without them being transparent (the app doesn't have an option like that, it thinks you want to blend colors... :/ ) so it's tricky. But thank you, I'll definitely be doing more ! Thanks for stopping by ! :)

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

I'm probably the worst YouTuber ever, I upload a bunch of videos, then don't post anything at all, then post another bunch of covers...  :delicious:

If you guys are interested, here are a few LDR covers:

And two non-LDR covers:

I'm covering the entirety of the "Born To Die" album. Truly an album that I can listen to without skipping any tracks, after all these years of replaying it !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRhtKhXWCF4

Sorry that the thumbnails are not all in the same style - I know, it bugs me too. But I couldn't make a video for each one. Hope you'll like them, for what they're worth   :)

Next up is Summertime Sadness ! (I prefer it as a "Standard Edition" closer, rather than "This Is What Makes Us Girl")