Sign in to follow this  
Cleopatra

Homeland

To the Homeland fans on here: Let's all discuss the greatness of this show, BOW to Carrie Mathison, and Brody...oohhh Brody, I have mixed feelings about you. If you haven't seen or heard about this show; you will. (FYI: It will make you go insane) Check it out if you like :D

tumblr_mbfqwlAVbU1r7tvmdo1_500.jpg

my feelings exactly, on carrie AND brody! i am so glad season 2 has finally started. this is one of the best shows on TV right now ♥

my feelings exactly, on carrie AND brody! i am so glad season 2 has finally started. this is one of the best shows on TV right now ♥

:legend:

I HATE BRODY!!!!!!!! Hope he dies xo B)

LMAO People are actually doing this

tumblr_mbitf3MJBR1qd1s6no1_500.jpg

WE ALL KNOW WE LOVE THEM TOGETHER DAMMIT! IT HURTS. :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Shit will be going down tonight. Well, Homeland always ends with something explosive.

I'm going to recap the previous episode's in pictures because I have nothing else to do right now.

I will start with episode 2. Beirut is Back

tumblr_mc9hluztGd1qawp0do1_500.jpg

ughh poor Carrie. You need to change your cry face.

tumblr_mbswpq1INZ1qc8oc5o2_500.png

Saul watching hmmhmm yes. The video.

Episode 3: State of Independence

tumblr_mbx65bmiQU1qicr06o1_500.gif

You were right :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Episode 4: New Car Smell

tumblr_mc90l7jeCK1rasr7go1_500.jpg

CARRIE AND BRODY ACTION :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: Probably will not end well :toofloppy:

Carrie Mathison Cry-Face Tribute...stole this from tumblr tbh

tumblr_mbzjjrlGqr1qgms7lo1_250.gif

tumblr_mbbgbipCFm1rnagj0o6_250.gif

tumblr_m762u119NW1qmjl6qo3_250.gif

tumblr_mc7egdBdDc1rgaunho6_r1_250.jpg

tumblr_mc3gb6QdUI1qzpo8yo1_400.jpg

We're a week behind the US in the UK.. it's shown on a sunday but like I say we're an ep behind but I watch online on monday as I cannot wait and want to be up to date LOL! YEAH SO TEAM BRODY but the only problem is like you say sometimes I get so mad at him but than I love him and sympathise with him because you can't really blame him for hating the american goverment for the killing of all those poor children! Your right it is a mess lol! AND OMG BRODY/CARRIE ARE MY WRONG BUT SO RIGHT SHIP <3 <3

tumblr_static_9xc9qi0g4k8cgoo8wsksk4o4w.

We're a week behind the US in the UK.. it's shown on a sunday but like I say we're an ep behind but I watch online on monday as I cannot wait and want to be up to date LOL! YEAH SO TEAM BRODY but the only problem is like you say sometimes I get so mad at him but than I love him and sympathise with him because you can't really blame him for hating the american goverment for the killing of all those poor children! Your right it is a mess lol! AND OMG BRODY/CARRIE ARE MY WRONG BUT SO RIGHT SHIP <3 <3

I also think now that he has gotten back being with his family and is a Congressmen, he kind of wants to back out of Abu Nazir's plan or that he wants to do very little in it.

i am up to date and god, i love "homeland" so much! unlike others, this show does not dissapoint. what is going to happen??!!!

apart from the unpredictablity of everything, claire danes and damian lewis are such amazing actors! wasn't episode 5 a master class in theater? ♥

Also guys.......I sorta ship Carrie and Abu Nazir :creepy:

you do?? i'm sad to say that i still ship carrie and brody :( i mean, they have a real connection and i feel carrie is the only one who really knows the actual brody...as carrie said at the end of episode 4, in another world and different circumstances, they could've been together *sigh*

i think this gif is so carrie-appropriate:

tumblr_mbj12zaUPl1r7oj7fo1_r1_500.gif

Shit will be going down tonight. Well, Homeland always ends with something explosive.

I'm going to recap the previous episode's in pictures because I have nothing else to do right now.

I will start with episode 2. Beirut is Back

tumblr_mc9hluztGd1qawp0do1_500.jpg

ughh poor Carrie. You need to change your cry face.

Carrie Mathison Cry-Face Tribute...stole this from tumblr tbh

tumblr_mbzjjrlGqr1qgms7lo1_250.gif

tumblr_mbbgbipCFm1rnagj0o6_250.gif

tumblr_m762u119NW1qmjl6qo3_250.gif

tumblr_mc7egdBdDc1rgaunho6_r1_250.jpg

tumblr_mc3gb6QdUI1qzpo8yo1_400.jpg

ref. carrie's cry face...did you see this??

http://www.vulture.com/2012/10/dress-as-claire-daness-cry-face-for-halloween.html

:lmao:

LOL Just the troll in me ships them.

i think this gif is so carrie-appropriate:

tumblr_mbj12zaUPl1r7oj7fo1_r1_500.gif

:oprah: SO perfect. Do I have permission to tweet this gif tonight?

ref. carrie's cry face...did you see this??
http://www.vulture.c...-halloween.html
:lmao:

OMG YES SHE NEEDS TO STOP CRYING EVERY EPISODE. She's becoming the Kris Jenner from Keeping Up With The Kardashians

What I hate about Brody is that he denies his love for Carrie.

& Everyone in the CIA besides Saul and the cutie Danny Galvez :flutter: just piss me off.

:oprah: SO perfect. Do I have permission to tweet this gif tonight?

OMG YES SHE NEEDS TO STOP CRYING EVERY EPISODE. She's becoming the Kris Jenner from Keeping Up With The Kardashians

of course! tweet away ;)

i too hate that brody denies his love for her - verbally, because his eyes and that little hand squeeze in the car speak volumes ^_^