Subversive

Lana rules Billboard's 2015 Mid-Year Readers' Poll

The other major winner of the poll was Lana Del Rey, whose Governors Ball set was voted the best festival performance; the singer also won best style, came in second for best tour (ahead of Taylor's 1989 tour!), and her upcoming Honeymoonalbum was voted the most anticipated music release of 2015's second half.

billboards%20mid%20year%201_zpsj972f3db.  

Billboards%20Mid%20year%202_zpshoy4xzsb.  

Source : http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6612815/one-direction-taylor-swift-2015-mid-year-readers-poll-results

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

Thank god everyone here hates Irrelevant Swift  :teehee:

I don't hate her, I actually like her, but her 1989 Tour is super boring and I don't like the album. Her older stuff >>>

This is great and important. Billboard matters.

and the Negative Nellies can't take it away.

Not to mention the great advance publicity it gives it for Honeymoon

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Taylor Swift cleaned fuckin house on the BB's this year. Holy F***!

Shes does has some great songs too that i like, and I like Taylor too, but what would be cool,

(not sure if Lizzy gives a shit)- but to see her get a few for some of her songs..

its kinda funny, with so many great songs Lana has had, and she should (or could) have won

an award or 2 too IMHO.. maybe its just all timing and 'the stars aligning' just at the right time

for people, to win these things..