Honeybear

Oh Wonder

'Oh Wonder' is a London-based duo with members Jospehine Vander Gucht and Anthony West, and to be brutally honest, they are wonderful.

8ae6718e-de28-41aa-a301-c164e7506c1c.png

Prior to releasing their self-titled album this September (which you can pre-order on iTunes here), they put out a new song each month over the course of a year. You can check some of their songs below:

(the videos are a part of the official playlist of every song they have already released)

You can also take a look at an interview they did with Wonderland this March here.

If you are interested, this is their official website.

[TEXT COPIED FROM WIKIPEDIA]

Oh Wonder are a London-based alt-pop duo, consisting of Josephine Vander Gucht and Anthony West. Since releasing their DIY debut album, they have seen international success with their alt-pop singles. Gucht and West recorded and released one song a month for a year, starting in September 2014. All of the songs were released together as a self-titled debut album on 4 September 2015.

These are some of their amazing songs! All of them have millions of views on Youtube.

I made this thread since there isn't one already and I'm sure a few of you on here would love their music! :brows:

(If we already had a thread for them I'd appreciate it if a mod deleted this   :facepalm: )

It's only my dark city, only my new man...