TheBoss

TheBoss - New "LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL" Cover Art

Well, I wanted to share all the covers that I made from Lana albums, EPs, songs or fan mixtapes.

Black Beauty: I've made two versions for a fan mixtape with those 2012-2013 unreleased songs.

s5zdih.png

2yvlykj.png

Lana Del Ray A.K.A. Lizzy Grant: I love this one, I'm so proud of these one it's just so beautiful :oprah: and yeah I made it with the E.

qx72tl.png

Honeymoon: I've made again two versions because the photos are just beautiful.

33ubn85.png

2r5xbeo.png

Dark Tropics: It's just a remake of the original fan mixtape cover.

15ds6bo.png

This Is What Makes Us Girls: I was obsessed with the song and the demos, this was for a EP I made with the 3 demos, the final version and the ALTO remix (really cool remix tho). I also have made an orange and pink color version, but I've lost them  :troll: 

2vlqs5f.png

I hope you like them, I'll be doing more :) Also feel free to use any of these covers if you want

8nl2OpX.png

UPDATE!

High By The Beach: I really like the photo, but the colors don't fit the vibe of the song imo, so I put more color in ha life (just a little bit)

1r6omw.png

149ppn9.png

Wayamaya/Waimea: The photos from Neil Krug are just :cumming: (those colors!) and this one was screaming Waimea all over the cover

swae15.png

295e6nb.png

33ldvtd.png

Hanging Around: I tried to replicate the haunting vibe of the song, and it's a pretty sad song so I liked the blue tone, but idk I feel like something is missing but I can't tell  :crossed:

3347v5k.png

24c8eqe.png

Noir: This song is pure FIREEEE :thirst: and I really love the final Noir film look,

9uxh50.png

Carmen: I really don't like this, the color of the font didn't fit with any color, so yeah is a mess :sasdcore:

2iw8ymc.png

Hollywood: I like this a lot, I'll do covers of these style more often

33vp1ys.png

Florida Kilos: I got insipired in The Endless Summer Tour poster, I actually tried to make a HQ replica of the poster but the end result was a mess :toofunny: but these one looks really good

35ksfty.png

I hope you like them, I'll be doing more  :) Also feel free to use any of these covers if you want

8nl2OpX.png