TheBoss

TheBoss - New "LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL" Cover Art

Update!

It's been so long since I've worked on a cover and I really didn't liked that much my latest covers, so I wanted to take my time to do a couple of good ones  :D

Velvet Crowbar: I love these one, I'm so proud of it and I've tried my best with the quality of the BTD video :oprah:

Velvet%20Crowbar_zpsjpgmyzdv.png

You Can Be The Boss: First time I've tried the vinyl effect and it looks nice! I tried to do a collage of the "Film Noir" movie used in the music video but it was a mess  :toofunny: But I'll try to use more footage from homemade videos in my future work

You%20Can%20Be%20The%20Boss_zps8xkb4rxd.

Hope you like them   ;) Feel free to use them if you want

8nl2OpX.png

I love your covers!

So many people did Freak covers with the pics Lana posted, but yours is the only one I found good so far,

And I absolutely adore your TBD covers, they really look like I'd imagine a cover for this song to look like!

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I love your covers!

So many people did Freak covers with the pics Lana posted, but yours is the only one I found good so far,

And I absolutely adore your TBD covers, they really look like I'd imagine a cover for this song to look like!

Thanks! :kiss: I can hear your thoughts (satanic witch tea)  :illumilana:

8nl2OpX.png

Are you kidding me omfg this is the best thing you've done yet :deadbanana: What's up with everyone dropping bombs today

Thank you! Well BTD deserve this, even if I don't mind like 50% of the album  :whatever2: I'll do one for every single album, I already done them but I didn't like the results so I'll have to work a little more

8nl2OpX.png

I really like it. Id like it a million times more if it only showed the underwater girls as well as the freak bits but this is still great 

Thanks! And yeah I'm a little short of material  :oic: , but I'd like to think it's a transition from WC to UV

8nl2OpX.png

i love it but i don't understand why everyone keeps using the leftover West Coast video footage and putting them in the UV videos they make.. if it's meant to look like the original ultraviolence video then idk why WC footage would be in there but if it's just a casual fanmade thing for fun then it slays congratulations sistres :oprah:

RVhKIwP.gif

I love your work so much !!!!!!  :defeated: especially the unreleased cover which is pure perfection, may I use it ? 

what is that effect you used on them ? 

Thanks! Sure you can use all of them if you want no problem. I used Photoshop, you go to Filter<Oil Paint and then you get that effect  ;)

8nl2OpX.png

i love it but i don't understand why everyone keeps using the leftover West Coast video footage and putting them in the UV videos they make.. if it's meant to look like the original ultraviolence video then idk why WC footage would be in there but if it's just a casual fanmade thing for fun then it slays congratulations sistres :oprah:

Thank you! At first it was for lack of material, but then I watched the Freak mv and I preferred the WC footage over the girls because the material was too long or just an extended version of what we already had, the other option was the HM sampler footage but the quality and filter was really off-putting  :derpna2:  I liked the final result tho

oh my god this is incredible  :defeated:

Thank you! :kiss:

8nl2OpX.png

Wow, everything you make is flawless.

And I'm having the same trouble with Vimeo for my Honeymoon short film. If you find a solution, please let me know

I haven't found any I'll just have to upload it to another web page, when you've uploaded your HM film can link me to it please? It sounds great! 

WoW so pretty!!!! Love them so much :oprah:

Thanks! You guys are so sweet :xcry:

8nl2OpX.png