TheBoss

TheBoss - New "LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL" Cover Art

I hope you dot mind but I'm going to use that AKA cover on my iPod? It's gorgeous! Really captures the album's vibe in my opinion!

These are all really good! And also, the one you made for 'Dark Tropics' is giving me Art Deco vibes? Like being in the lights and being glamorous but dark?

Anyway, great work! :)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I hope you dot mind but I'm going to use that AKA cover on my iPod? It's gorgeous! Really captures the album's vibe in my opinion!

These are all really good! And also, the one you made for 'Dark Tropics' is giving me Art Deco vibes? Like being in the lights and ring glamorous but dark?

Anyway, great work! :)

Of course you can use it! And thank you that's so sweet, about Art Deco i can't hear shit from the LQ snippets tho  :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

UPDATE!

Terrence Loves You: It's just the color version with a stronger pink, i kinda love it tho.

2nl5k0n.png

Music To Watch Boys To: I tried my best and I'm really proud of it

2qn1ppe.png

Freak: I've done two versions, one with the "Lana Del Rey in" and the other without it, I feel like the font that I used gave me like a 70s or 80s horror movie poster vibe, so yeah.

15foxav.png

34s1jk4.png

I'm working in more Honeymoon covers and I'll uplload them as soon as I can  ;) Feel free to use them if you want

8nl2OpX.png

I downloaded the font (Parsienne) and actually I don't know how to edit the outlines in the letters (I can't find the button  :toofunny:), so I duplicated the layer and i put one a little bit more big than the other one, and the big one I colored pink and the small one in white and that's it, Thank you so much btw  :kiss:

8nl2OpX.png

UPDATE!

Salvatore: The second I saw this photo I knew this would look perfect, I'm so happy :oprah:

10xwniv.png

2ykkqyb.png

24: I really like this one, but also it looks weird i don't know

347h0lt.png

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood: I really really like this and the songs as well, I don't understand the hate, as well for TOW such good songs

11gsphz.png

Swan Song: This could be easily my favorite with the A.K.A. cover, it's just so gorgeous with the tree path and all it has such a romantic vibe  :defeated:

34spf2f.png

I hope you like them, I'll be doing more  :) Also feel free to use any of these covers if you want

8nl2OpX.png

Update!

Prom Song: I love this so much

Prom%20Song_zpskck1nrxu.png

Ultraviolence: I thought the idea was cool, but idk the quality of the images just look weird, well I tried my best to make it a la UV scrapped video idea.

UV%201_zps5kmcbbmm.png

Without the LDR

UV2_zpsbpfdsq05.png

The Blackest Day: This photoshoot fit these song so perfectly

TBD%201_zpsugfmyzq3.jpg

TBD%202_zpsfzld52io.jpg

TBD%203_zpsrefr8oho.jpg

Hope you like them ;) Feel free to use them if you want

8nl2OpX.png

Art Deco: I love them both, the first one I found it really fitting to the line "You try to ignore them" and the second one is just so sexy :thirst:(I've just found out about that little space in the bottom of the first cover and I want to die :toofunny:)

Art%20Deco%202_zpszgr77jei.png

Art%20Deco%20final_zpsjdqm0wc5.png

Hope you like them  ;) Feel free to use them if you want

8nl2OpX.png

Update!

Serial Killer: God knows I tried with these one :icant: 

sk%202_zpsif3dhxyv.png

God Knows I Tried: I kinda like these one, although I don't feel the connection between the song and the cover

GKIT_zpsxd9c8za6.png

Some Things Last A Long Time: The original idea was for Boarding School but it didn't fit at all 

STLALT%20V1_zpskzhy65b4.png

Religion: I don't know how to feel about these, actually I'm not into the song that much neither   :pft:

Religion_zpstolsv7hu.png

Hope you like them  ;) Feel free to use them if you want

8nl2OpX.png