Sign in to follow this  
liveordieboy

Lana in L.A (19th July 2015)

giphy.gif

Seriously Lana is now at a normal healthy weight its NOT NATURAL to look like a rake .Shit I'd be happy if I had a body like hers.

All she needs is a new stylist/make-up team and to exercise a bit which will help her body tone up a little.She has no need to lose weight at all...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I think (if you like her), you will like her regardless of whether she gained or lost 100 pounds.

I could care less if she got fat or skinny, as long as she stays relatively healthy.

Of course its nice when people can look like a superheroin, but in reality its not that important.

More important then losing any weight, Lana should quit (or cut right down) on smoking cigarettes.

Smoking cigs is plain and simple- not good for you. (expecially chain smoking- the worst thing you can do

to your body.)

she looks cute and healthy otherwise to me..

Guys can't y'all see?... Betty Spaghetti is pregnant with baby-daddy Francesco. :toofunny:

.oh god ... if she has a child with frantrashco... 

5EvdiAz.gif    

tumblr_inline_nqvjhq8fKK1ssnq55_500.gif  

tumblr_n0fyq4RCwl1qg5o2oo10_250.gif

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

shes relaxing and enjoying the rest of the summer.. let her enjoy life a little..

throw on some baggy sweats and a ball hat.. the way to go.. super chill and easy.. thats even more beautiful to me..

(I mean this for anyone, before anyone wants to gag or anything..) :)

she looks so cute I need to squeeze her cheeks

Can you not? Like this is the first sight of her since the last show and people are excited, not a big deal. It's not like u will die because of a new thread and its not like this site is super active and full of new threads, if the mods feel the need they will merge. 

drag them master

16IMLeZ.gif

glgcDdT.gif

I wanna say inb4 Viva calls her fat and says something incomprehensible about America but I think she disappeared from the site :toofunny:

VIogwjg.gif

Oh you miss me? Feeling abandoned? Don't , I will grace the board with a short visit. By the way since when I write incomprehensible "somethings" about America? On Lana and fat... Lana isn't fat she yanked her 4 wisdom teeth's at the same time, obviously.

glgcDdT.gif