Sign in to follow this  
liveordieboy

Lana in L.A (19th July 2015)

VIogwjg.gif

Oh you miss me? Feeling abandoned? Don't , I will grace the board with a short visit. By the way since when I write incomprehensible "somethings" about America? On Lana and fat... Lana isn't fat she yanked her 4 wisdom teeth's at the same time, obviously.

I wanna say inb4 Viva calls her fat and says something incomprehensible about America but I think she disappeared from the site :toofunny:

Stay tuned for more prophecies tumblr_nrldzkW4Ew1r8v0v1o2_250.gif

I will never understand how she manages to always appear with a smile. That's something I admire about her. It's as if she never has a bad day or at least doesn't show it. She always seems happy and relaxed.

I will never understand how she manages to always appear with a smile. That's something I admire about her. It's as if she never has a bad day or at least doesn't show it. She always seems happy and relaxed.

"I wish I was dead already" — Lana Del Rey, 2014.

what the fuck is this hair doing

reminds me of those little brown dogs. i don't know the different breed names, but that's sort of besides the point here

Yorkshire Terrier? I don't know much about dogs, but that's the first thing that came to mind with "little brown dogs."

a person can be very , very kind and warm and outgoing around people even, but inside be just dying.. and want to be dead.

same can go the other way to, people whom look deeply depressed, aren't always so..

side note- maybe Lana could plan the next tour to start on Kepler **** the new planet like earth possibly, that they found today..

I'll go with her.. gather up and get the fuck outta here.. :D

a person can be very , very kind and warm and outgoing around people even, but inside be just dying.. and want to be dead.

same can go the other way to, people whom look deeply depressed, aren't always so..

side note- maybe Lana could plan the next tour to start on Kepler **** the new planet like earth possibly, that they found today..

I'll go with her.. gather up and get the fuck outta here.. :D

That's what I'm saying. "I will never understand how she manages to always APPEAR with a smile". "She SEEMS happy". "She SEEMS very kind". It's something that I haven't seen in other public figures.

It was an implicit compliment for her professionalism.

Whether Lana really is happy or not, only she and her loved ones know.

You guys should improve your reading comprehension skills :P

That's what I'm saying. "I will never understand how she manages to always APPEAR with a smile". "She SEEMS happy". "She SEEMS very kind". It's something that I haven't seen in other public figures.

It was an implicit compliment for her professionalism.

Whether Lana really is happy or not, only she and her loved ones know.

You guys should improve your reading comprehension skills :P

I wasn't talking to your post directly, maybe you should improve your comprehension skills.

It was a general statement. :D

She looks like an absolutely normal person and I love that. I'm confused as to when a normal weight and relevtively healthy woman is considered fat because she doesn't look like Paris Hilton circa 2006.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1