Sign in to follow this  
boywonder

Boywonder's Lana fan art!

Hahaha, thanks! I've thought about doing videos. Maybe I'll try it sometime soon. If I do, I'll def post them. 

Also fffffuck i'm SO happy the drawing arrived to London safely god bless the postal system  :lange:

artblog2_zpst8g9kt4i.png

love love love everything you do!!!

it would be really sad if any of your drawings got ripped in half. to prevent them from ripping / decaying in quality, you should laminate them with plastic. i've done this with several of my drawings. keep doing these! :)

Thanks so much for all the kindness!! I appreciate it so much.   :crying4: Seriously, I don't know if I've ever encountered a more amazingly supportive fandom than the Lana fandom, as far as art goes. 

And Jonner, that's a really good idea, actually!! I may try to do that in the future. I'm really clumsy, and I've definitely damaged a couple drawings. 

artblog2_zpst8g9kt4i.png

ifyoustayillstay_zpshlam2ch2.png

Finished this last night during a skype call with my boi @@analwinterofmylife

Gonna maybe tweak the flowers a little/a lot. I'm not super happy with them. Overall, this one was really fun, though!! It was a strange and challenging angle to make sense of. I'm so used to drawing people straight-on, or from a slight angle, so this was super useful practice. 

artblog2_zpst8g9kt4i.png

Your work is beautiful! How do you make your colors and shading blend so seamlessly? :oprah:

Thank you so much!! The space one and this most recent one have had some help from the photoshop reduce noise tool because I wanted to correct some issues from shitty iphone camera quality, but usually the Prismacolor colorless blender pencil is my favorite thing in the world!! It makes everything look smooth and filled in, and I love it.  :crying5:

artblog2_zpst8g9kt4i.png

Thank you so much!! The space one and this most recent one have had some help from the photoshop reduce noise tool because I wanted to correct some issues from shitty iphone camera quality, but usually the Prismacolor colorless blender pencil is my favorite thing in the world!! It makes everything look smooth and filled in, and I love it.  :crying5:

Ooh, I'll definitely look that up. Also, you should invest in a scanner/higher quality camera! It would do your already beautiful work so much justice :)

It's been a lil while since I've posted anything here!

Here's a new work in progress:

lanzzzz.png?raw=1

and this one isn't Lana, but it's Lanaboards related!! 

tumblr_nw8m7y3TCu1rfcsdbo1_500.jpg

@@Elle is gorgeous and the best ever, and she doesn't mind if I draw her. Thanks bae.  :heart:

artblog2_zpst8g9kt4i.png

I haven't really posted in a while, and I don't have a whole lot to share, but I'm going to start getting back into drawing Lana. I have a few things laying around that I just haven't finished, and I have some new ideas too, so I'm gonna try to be more active with this topic!!

One of the unfinished things I mentioned is this, which I've made a bit of progress on since the last time I posted it:

lanzwip0003.jpg?raw=1

I've been slowlyyyy working on it, but most of the time I forget about it. :( I am going to finish it someday tho.

Also a quick little sketch thing:

lanzsketch001.jpg?raw=1

This one isn't Lana, but I drew Nicole Dollanganger too cos she's cute and I've recently discovered that her music is fantastic.

nicoletho.jpg?raw=1

(((she reposted the work in progress version of this on her instagram and I diedddd I love her  :icant: )))

Anyway, hi again! Gonna be posting in here more often. Thanks again for all the kindness.

artblog2_zpst8g9kt4i.png

I haven't really posted in a while, and I don't have a whole lot to share, but I'm going to start getting back into drawing Lana. I have a few things laying around that I just haven't finished, and I have some new ideas too, so I'm gonna try to be more active with this topic!!

One of the unfinished things I mentioned is this, which I've made a bit of progress on since the last time I posted it:

lanzwip0003.jpg?raw=1

I've been slowlyyyy working on it, but most of the time I forget about it. :( I am going to finish it someday tho.

Also a quick little sketch thing:

lanzsketch001.jpg?raw=1

This one isn't Lana, but I drew Nicole Dollanganger too cos she's cute and I've recently discovered that her music is fantastic.

nicoletho.jpg?raw=1

(((she reposted the work in progress version of this on her instagram and I diedddd I love her :icant: )))

Anyway, hi again! Gonna be posting in here more often. Thanks again for all the kindness.

Omg you're amazing!! I'm standing your art

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

ifyoustayillstay_zpshlam2ch2.png

Finished this last night during a skype call with my boi @@analwinterofmylife

Gonna maybe tweak the flowers a little/a lot. I'm not super happy with them. Overall, this one was really fun, though!! It was a strange and challenging angle to make sense of. I'm so used to drawing people straight-on, or from a slight angle, so this was super useful practice. 

omg beautiful

~INSTA1.gif