Nick

Selena Gomez

Album is okay, not revolutionary or anything. I actually think Stars Dance might be a better album? Selena has always been really good at serving basic pop bops, so I enjoy Kill Em With Kindness, Hands To Myself, Same Old Love, Me & The Rythm, and Me & My Girls.

I think her best song though from an artistic~ level is still the heart wants what it wants

Nothing scares me anymore.

Album is okay, not revolutionary or anything. I actually think Stars Dance might be a better album? Selena has always been really good at serving basic pop bops, so I enjoy Kill Em With Kindness, Hands To Myself, Same Old Love, Me & The Rythm, and Me & My Girls.

I think her best song though from an artistic~ level is still the heart wants what it wants

I agree. Stars Dance is the better album, and The Heart Wants What it Wants is her best work yet.

Honestly, the holy trinity of Do It, The Heart Wants What it Wants and Good for You made me expect too much from her. Like, those 3 songs are so different from anything anyone else is doing but share the same distinctive vibe, I thought that was gonna be Selena's niche from now on, Same Old Love kinda worked with that too, but the rest of the album doesn't live up to that, it's a lot more generic and anyone else could have sung songs like Body Heat, Rise, Camouflage etc.

Oh my gosh, I went to Target last night with my mom, and she went down an aisle to get shampoo and came back to where I was a few aisles down, and she was like, "There's a sign down there that says if you buy two bottles of my shampoo and a Resurrection CD, you get $5 off... you know, by that one girl! She's like Miley Cyrus but not really! It's called Resurrection!"

:rip: :rip: :rip:

so there's how I got Revival :lmao:

MkWI4Ns.png

Queen of pop is slaying it.

Revival has really grown on me more since its release. Would probably give it a 4/5 if I were to review it now. Especially from someone like Selena, it's so solid.

MkWI4Ns.png

Finally gave into temptation and listened to Revival. I did not expect it to be this solid. Really upset at myself that I didn't give it a listen when it came out last year. The title track completely killed me, it's so good.

redline

Omfg I'm a billion years late but I just listened to my first track of her (well I already heard Hands To Myself at the gym but that doesn't count), Same Old Love, and I'm DYING at how good it is I have no idea why I slept on her this long, I really didn't thought it would sound like this it's so so so good she has a very powerful voice

ZKcaooE.png

Omfg I'm a billion years late but I just listened to my first track of her (well I already heard Hands To Myself at the gym but that doesn't count), Same Old Love, and I'm DYING at how good it is I have no idea why I slept on her this long, I really didn't thought it would sound like this it's so so so good she has a very powerful voice

you're mostly hearing Charli XCX -- who also wrote it

anyway. I don't think she can actually sing. but. BUT. Revival is a fantastic album. Very dancey which isn't what I was expecting after Good For You. I wouldn't see her live, but it was a good album

BzhmW.png

you're mostly hearing Charli XCX -- who also wrote it

anyway. I don't think she can actually sing. but. BUT. Revival is a fantastic album. Very dancey which isn't what I was expecting after Good For You. I wouldn't see her live, but it was a good album

Omg this is like the third sign today that I should get into Charli, I'm definitely going to check her more in depth. I feel kinda ashamed for listening to all of this so late but I will listen thank you!

ZKcaooE.png