May

James Franco to Release "Flip-Side: Real and Imaginary Conversations with Lana Del Rey"

I feel HBTB might be about JAMES FRANCO cuz he is the one who's constantly paying tribute to her and now with him releasing a book about her without her consent which she clearly isn't pleased about. Maybe JAMES was the problem that got out of hand and she never really bought into his bullshit.

It will be released on my birthday  :lanahairflip2:

I'm actually super excited for this book. Their friendship really interests me, I was so surprised when I found out that they knew each other. So I'm excited to see what James thinks about her. 

What's up with that other author though??

knowing that lana didnt want franco to release a book about her made him a million times more annoying and untolerable

this is the reason I don't want the book tbh. I can't believe he would go behind her back and put the book up for pre order, that is so fucking rude!

Lana obviously didn't want the book to be released, you could tell from that interview (I forgot which one???) and James should've respected that instead of putting it up for pre order anyway. 

FzytWEW.png