May

James Franco to Release "Flip-Side: Real and Imaginary Conversations with Lana Del Rey"

I just read a brand new interview in Deadline Hollywood that James said the book was delayed because the publisher (he called them sleazy) put it out early without his or Lana or anyone's knowledge before they had permission, so it is delayed.

So indeed, Lana didn't know it had a date for release when she said that.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Maybe the factual and real conversations allude to the fiction vs fantasy in Lana's lyrics and how she combined her own personal demons with an aesthetic she loved to create her own world. I doubt Franco is that deep, though. He probably just imagined being her geh best friend or something.

I reckon he is pretty deep… have you seen that one movie "Palo Alto"? It id based on his books…

D   U   M  |  D   U   M

Personally, I disagree. From what I know about him, he's the ultimate fake deep white dude, lol. 

I wish he and Seth Rogen werenn't the ones making Disaster Artist movie. I feel that they will screw it up. 

i am nothing and should be everything

I just read a brand new interview in Deadline Hollywood that James said the book was delayed because the publisher (he called them sleazy) put it out early without his or Lana or anyone's knowledge before they had permission, so it is delayed.

So indeed, Lana didn't know it had a date for release when she said that.

OMG AND NEITHER DID HEEE Welp

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

This reminds me where is the lyric anthology book :bye2:

Which lyric book?

The only one I know that was released it's the one that were sold during the Endless Summer Tour.

original.gif