Honeymoon

Music to Watch Boys To

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

Life is Beautiful (?) 

Burnt Norton (?)

Yes to Heaven (?)

Fine China (?)

Regina Sunset :troll:

Then again, we have no idea how many tracks will be on the deluxe edition. I'd guess about 3 standard deluxe tracks and like 1-2 exclusives to certain countries/stores? So 14 as far as she's announced, but possibly 15-18 if she had enough time and worked hard enough to get that many together in such a short time 

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

The unheard music hidden in the shrubbery,

And the unseen eyebeam crossed,

*for the roses had the look of flowers that are looked at*.

There they were as our guests, accepted and accepting.

*= Lana's Twitter bio when UV was released

I'm going to keep reading and analyzing the full poem. The metaphysics degree is being used for the best

Chorus:

Burnt Nortoooon

Burnt Nortoooon

Burnt Nortoooon

Ooooh Oooooooh

Dark Blue

I seriously hope that will not be the case :toofunny:

It's kinda sad that it wouldn't surprise me at this point :eek:

I don't understand

Someone wrote a poem, Lana likes it, so she took one or so lines and created a new song?

We have absolutely no idea, we're speculating that she did something similar to Body Electric, but we have no clue. However, we do know that she isn't just reciting the entire poem.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Don't get your hopes up too much for Fine China and Yes To Heaven .. even though the "You won't stop - change it up" snippet could be a lyric from Yes To Heaven or something. At least it would fit the sound I'd imagine for a song with a name like this.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Don't get your hopes up too much for Fine China and Yes To Heaven .. even though the "You won't stop - change it up" snippet could be a lyric from Yes To Heaven or something. At least it would fit the sound I'd imagine for a song with a name like this.

What snippet exactly?

So if Lana is using certain parts from the poem that might explain some of the descriptions about Honeymoon.When I was reading Burnt Norton I realized its very surreal in places such as -

Inhabit the garden. Shall we follow?

Quick, said the bird, find them, find them,
Round the corner. Through the first gate,
Into our first world, shall we follow

God HM is getting even more interesting by the second  :deadbanana:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

The poem begins with two epigraphs taken from the fragments of Heraclitus:

The first may be translated;

"Though wisdom is common, the many live as if they have wisdom of their own";

the second,

"the way upward and the way downward is one and the same."

The concept and origin of Burnt Norton is connected to Eliot's play Murder in the Cathedral. The poem discusses the idea of time and the concept that only the present moment really matters because the past cannot be changed and the future is unknown.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burnt_Norton

Nice read and a deeply interesting one at that.. been talked about and written about by many writers and philosophers..(the concepts)

thanks for the wiki link, :smile2: this fits along the lines for Lana to create something great for a song..

as for the name-

Burnt Norton, if not mistaken, is the name of a residence, in England, much like Skyfall was the boyhood residence of James Bond (which one doesn't find out til the end of the most recent movie).

Eliot is very stream of conscious (much like Lana).

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

as for the name-

Burnt Norton, if not mistaken, is the name of a residence, in England, much like Skyfall was the boyhood residence of James Bond (which one doesn't find out til the end of the most recent movie).

Yes it is - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-2330391/Burnt-Norton-The-Cotswold-house-immortalised-T-S-Eliot-poem-1935-set-famous-new-novel-based-stranger-fiction-history.html

Its a very beautiful building aswell...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371