drewby

Bebe Rexha

I'm lazy and ripped pieces of the OP from ATRL

Bebe Rexha, is an Albanian-American singer-songwriter, known for co-writing the number-one Billboard Hot 100 hit "The Monster" by Eminem featuring Rihanna and being a featured vocalist on Cash Cash's "Take Me Home" and David Guetta's "Hey Mama"

Videos

EP

cover170x170.jpeg

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/i-dont-wanna-grow-up-ep/id989483968

She's also opening for Nick Jonas on his fall US headlining tour

BzhmW.png

Is it going to be okay with me posting her music, or is that going to be a no-no?

yes, I was working on compiling a masterlist bc I think I have everything that's non-Black Flags or a shitty feature on a no name's rap track...so that would help for cross reference

She also co-wrote Tinashe's All Hands On Deck. I used to have all of her music until my computer crashed a couple months ago :\

You'll have it again soon

BzhmW.png

yes, I was working on compiling a masterlist bc I think I have everything that's non-Black Flags or a shitty feature on a no name's rap track...so that would help for cross reference

You'll have it again soon

Black Cards tho

Her EP is so, so, so good! I was excited to see that Bebe was coming to my city in Norway back in january/february, but I was to broke to buy a ticket. :crying:

bUT, I entered a contest to win tickets, but I didn't win. :defeated:

inSTEAD, LiveNation called me and said that they liked my e-mail about why I wanted to go to the concert, so they gave me a free meet & greet with concert tickets. It was an amazing experience. She's definitely one of the cutest, nicest and prettiest popgirls, for real. She's so down to earth and so funny and cute. And it was her FIRST debut solo show, and it was in Oslo. IN NORWAY. FOR ONCE. HOLY LORD

T3Q09HX.jpg?1

she also posted my picture on her Instagram. :defeated: it made me smile quite a lot. and she even took my phone during the show and took a selfie of all of us. if you happen to get the chance of seeing her live, go do it. her voice is phenomenal. she's insanely talented!

ldZjzti.png?1

11052392_10206056074016097_1456477106310

SO YEAH, Bebe is an amazing sweetheart, and I look very much forward to her album. :flutter: does anyone happen to have the song "24/7"? :creep:

lABVyGE.png

Slay @ someone finally making a thread for her. Found out about her back in May of 2014 and have been dying for an album! I Can't Stop Drinking About You was so close to hitting it big on radios too  :noparty:

she's been on the Warped Tour this year

I really hope we get the LP this year as I can't stop playing the EP

BzhmW.png

Btw you're missing "Kiss Me (Like Tonight We're Gonna Die)" [Not sure if that the official title or just a title the source I got it from made up] I can send it to you if you'd like

Me too please!

Does anyone have this song tho? :creep: If you do, please send it my way. :creep: It's called 24/7.

https://soundcloud.com/rrobinl/bebe-rexha-247-snippet

lABVyGE.png

Btw you're missing "Kiss Me (Like Tonight We're Gonna Die)" [Not sure if that the official title or just a title the source I got it from made up] I can send it to you if you'd like

I (think) the megapost is missing: Comeback Kids, Lights Go Out, Santa Baby, Hey Mama (Acoustic), Chewin My Gum

Can y'all upload them please? All links I've found to them are dead. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg