drewby

Bebe Rexha

Honestly if she was really going to try this rhythmic white-girl trap thing, that Chess Piece song that we heard a working demo of would've been a much better way to test the waters than letting Gucci Mane and 2 Chainz carry her through a Murda Beatz track. 

(Thanks to the features though I think its better than The Way I Are)

I mean, I usually listen to Hip Hop, Rap, Trap, R&B, etc; so I like That's It but I wish she would go back to her I Can't Stop Drinking About You style...has she even released an album yet....? :eek:

she said she doesn't feel ready yet to release the album..

Part 2 is Good tbh... is there a part 3? 

wish she do pc music so she can fuck off her label like charli did (well Atlantic is getting used to the pc music lol)

wish she do pc music so she can fuck off her label like charli did (well Atlantic is getting used to the pc music lol)

and also i like I Got Time(a bOp.) and Not The One.

PfYhgA2.jpg?1PfYhgA2.jpg?1PfYhgA2.jpg?1

and also i like I Got Time(a bOp.) and Not The One.

:gclap:

* Also that profile pic and signature though.  :hooker:

xo

I'm actually really sad bc this isn't good. Comfortable is the only song that i liked, but the feature is annoying. I usually like the whole R&B/Rap influenced pop but this is forced and uninspired. and the Florida Georgia Line collab... :rip:

tumblr_nkg4kzoz7y1td0oleo1_500.gif

The EP isn't bad but it isn't great. It feels very bland, forced, and uninspired. It also sounds like just a random incohesive collection of songs like she's desperate to get a hit. Also I don't know what her and her label were trying to do with Mean To Be but its not good at all. The features of That's It made the song tolerable, I Got Time, (Not) The One and Comfortable are cute but nothing special, and The Way I Are is as awful as ever.