Sign in to follow this  
Tommi

Lana and Francessco at Grimaldi Palace

For the wedding of Italian heiress Beatrice Borromeo and Monaco royal Pierre Casiraghi

Betty Spaghetti and Italian Sausage

2l90eib.jpg

23w4lfa.jpg

Getting that Italian Vogue promo

ofr5sz.jpg

New daddy

149uy5f.jpg

2ivbqt0.jpg

Lana wyd....................................................stop............................I beg.

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

The look is fine???? Easily the best she has looked in a while

Which isn't hard to do...I'm not feeling it to be honest. :(

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

Great place to get married and Honeymoon. She should go for it.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Francessco looks good  :defeated:  I like his mother's dress, it has less wrinkles than her face, which is nice.

His dad though...wyd..

his hair 

is so vile

it hurts

it's like he put grease in it a week ago and hasn't washed it since

and the mismatched suit jesus christ i'm guessing those suit pants were found on the floor on the way to the event (??)

lana looking cute tho

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

The fact that Francesco really looks like my father makes me reaLLY uncomfortable omg. But she looks like an Impressionism painting here. Fucking gorgeous. Literally an elven princess. Her best look in a long time for me, this colour suits her like crazy. She looks mature in a good way, it's elegant. I'm overall pleasantly surprisingly slain 

ZKcaooE.png