Sign in to follow this  
Tommi

Lana and Francessco at Grimaldi Palace

I hope Lana never comes on the Boards, y'all are so judgmental of Lana sometimes.

I thought her outfit was super cute and she looked really mature and elegant (Yeah, those shoes aren't the best but it's not that big of a deal really…)

Unpopular opinion alert: I actually think she looks really pretty. I especially love her hair on these pictures. I have to admit that heels would have looked better but I should not presume to say something like that as I myself hardly ever wear heels...

Oh and I just recognised that Francesco is quite small compared to Lana, so maybe she didn't want to appear even taller than him and therefore chose flat shoes.

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

AIe3SKl.jpg

How/why does she keep changing her hairstyle?

Have you seen those clip in bangs things? I think thats what she did here or something. Hmm interesting. I remember this picture but how long ago was it?

Inb4 someone quotes Gaga's 'Hair'

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

That's so weird. She's seen wearing a different dress and hairstyle in every other picture that day. Yet the picture is at the wedding... perhaps she dressed down (or this picture was taken before getting dressed up for the reception). 

In either case, she looks lovely, even if I oppose of her taste in dresses (which is my opinion and doesn't mean that I find her choices to be wrong for her) and I'm glad that she seems happy.

There has been a pre-party (purple dress) and that day after the wedding (look with bangs I guess)

I've read this on an Italian newspaper.

Anyway she looks really cute in both ways to me, but her face is kinda strange...

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif