Sign in to follow this  
Tommi

Lana and Francessco at Grimaldi Palace

She looks awful. She is a millionaire and a celebrity.  No excuse, honestly. She fucks up her face but can't hit the gym or find a decent stylist? Priorities, I guess.

Please don't bash her based solely on her appearance/weight. "Can't hit the gym?" It seems like you are implying she is out of shape and I can't tell if you're actually being serious or not. Because she is at a very healthy weight right now. Yeeesh, some of y'all can be so judgmental sometimes. Give Lana a break, at the end of the day, she's a musician, not a model, and it's kinda disgusting that such a big Lana fan feels the need to make snarky comments based on her weight…  :horror:

Please don't bash her based solely on her appearance/weight. "Can't hit the gym?" It seems like you are implying she is out of shape and I can't tell if you're actually being serious or not. Because she is at a very healthy weight right now. Yeeesh, some of y'all can be so judgmental sometimes. Give Lana a break, at the end of the day, she's a musician, not a model, and it's kinda disgusting that such a big Lana fan feels the need to make snarky comments based on her weight…  :horror:

I think that an hour at her gym twice or three times a week is for sure healthier than going to her surgeon.

Her hair is okay, but I think this kind of costume would suit better for royal wedding (much more elegant; glamorous yet refined and sophisticated)  :flutter:  :

(or maybe not, because she would overshadow the heiress ? :fabcat: )

met-ball-2012-red-carpet-32.jpg

I like when people play with fashion and make subversive choices, merging unmergeable and acting like chameleons, being eccentric, shocking, provocative and edgy. And I like when people make a statement with the way they dress, personal or artistic, when they express themselves through their clothes, not just through their art, like David Bowie, Grace Jones, Bjork, Madonna, Roisin Murphy, Lady Gaga. (Masquerade is fun, it won't melt your „true“ face away, like a wax.)

She isn't true to herself claiming that she wanted to make her life a piece of art, because she doesn't put much creative effort in her appearance, but it is her choice. I do love her luxurious Hollywood gowns or glamorous trash. But the difference between her style then and now simply pokes my eyes. Not my business if she choses plain jane combo, but I am hungry for a pleasant or explosive surprise, not that shepherdess look. But then I remember that not having a statement (or at least pretending that way) is also a statement. :toofunny:

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

I can't with all these pop princess expectations yall have about her, it's not Beyonce board (tho we're all 17 years old gays) and thx to god, even tho she doesn't look like the grunge godess she could have become since UV, we don't have to cope with the ugly BTD lipliner anymore. Btw Francesco is HOT, i love the silly way his mouth moves, like some kind of black hole (tesla and space x teas)

I'm surprised how her figure changed, but I think she definitely looks bigger than she is mainly because of her poor fashion choices.

She seems to have this ideia that "whatever people say I am, that's what I'm not".If LDR is glamorous and shallow, the "real" lana is just simple and not really concerned about her appearance.  :crossed:

I can't abide by that outfit sry2say. She just doesn't have the best fashion sense in the world. It's not the worst thing in the world, and it doesn't make her any lesser or whatever. She looks great when she's styled and otherwise either dresses in a way that is not very flattering or really plainly (which is fine. Her cutest looks everyday looks, to me, are the ones where she is very American casual.)

I like her hair tho  :hooker:

tZ7WN4B.gif

I think that an hour at her gym twice or three times a week is for sure healthier than going to her surgeon.

I agree. But it's not your place to say what is best for Lana's health. And more than anything, I was criticising the fact that you were being judgmental of her appearance when she is clearly at a healthy weight. For all we know, Lana could be hitting the gym every day, but it's just not giving results. Weight =/= health.

I think she looks beautiful! She sometimes looks a little swollen in the face but that could be from anything. She most definitely isn't immune to over indulging on salt haha 

Now her man on the other hand is looking better than I have seen him recently. That vest is divine!