Hey Lucas Hey

Lana Premiering Ride Video on Wednesday!

WHAT THE FUCK. LANA, COME TO THE MIDDLE OF THE CANADIAN PRAIRIES FOR SOME ODD REASON AND SHOW YOUR MUSIC VIDEO HERE!

Or the American Midwest. The song's called "Ride". How can she not at least come to the Motor City? :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Guest Maru the Cat

I've got a, like, 90% ride to this premiere. Who's jealous? :smiles:

I'm so jealous but I'm so happy for you!!! :3 (I'm still more jealous though, I'm not that nice). :creep:

I'm so jealous but I'm so happy for you!!! :3 (I'm still more jealous though, I'm not that nice). :creep:

Oh God, what if I'm close enough for her to hear me? Who knows what the hell is going to come out of my mouth? God help me if I actually meet her.

Guest Maru the Cat

Oh God, what if I'm close enough for her to hear me? Who knows what the hell is going to come out of my mouth? God help me if I actually meet her.

I CAN'T FIND THE DAMN POST, BUT AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO WEAR A JIMMY GNECCO SHIRT THAT READS "EXPLAIN YOURSELF"?

Print out the entire lanalysis thread and give it to her and tell her to correct it. :creep:

I CAN'T FIND THE DAMN POST, BUT AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO WEAR A JIMMY GNECCO SHIRT THAT READS "EXPLAIN YOURSELF"?

Shakin my DAMN head at this short notice :what:

Why doesn't she do this in New York? :defeated: MY STATE MADE HER WHO SHE IS. *cue that Rose McGowan scene from Jawbreaker where she threatens to expose Vylette*

bitch, why didn't you show it in NYC....

They betrayed her. Hollywood accepts her with open arms.

Sorry bout it :hottie:

/havent read through the comments too bored but anyway am I the only one who thinks that the video she's going to release in SM is going to be longer than the one she's going to put online?

I have a little doubt about her having a theatre viewing for a video that's going to be 10 minutes long....and showing it every 30 mins. I think its going to be longer, esp if they're calling it a (short) film.

and they should put up a live stream for people who dont live there/cant go :/