highbythebeach

Kiiara

I had to unfollow her on social media. The whole faux-hood white girl image was annoying enough, but now she's friends with the cash me outside girl and just tweets the same angsty childish bs daily. Her music was so good, why did she have to ruin herself by moving to LA & running around with the trashy LA pill-heads

I had to unfollow her on social media. The whole faux-hood white girl image was annoying enough, but now she's friends with the cash me outside girl and just tweets the same angsty childish bs daily. Her music was so good, why did she have to ruin herself by moving to LA & running around with the trashy LA pill-heads

I've been staning for Kiiara way before Gold blew up and she was always like that, I don't see what do you mean by hood-girl image? Bebe Rexha, Neon Hitch and other flop girls are acting way more hood than Kiiara and yet nobody cares about that, also just because she retweeted Cash me outside girl doesn't mean they're friends lol

i unfollowed her when she worked w/ Dr Luke

X----into me, into you----X