Sign in to follow this  
AKA Lizzy Grant

Kacy Hill

I saw this gif of her on Twitter (I think a Spotify sponsored post for her album promo) and I really liked the 2 second visual she was giving me so I downloaded the album.

Lemme tell y'all that I'm in three songs and wooooo, I am living. Cruel. Wow. Like A Woman. WOW.

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

I just impulsively bought this shirt, it's extremely cute (https://shop.kacyhill.com/products/cross-photo-longsleeve-tee)

and I love the album sm, it's weird because one of my most played is the Interlude. love her.

this shirt is everything goodbye

i'm so salty at the fact that there's no CD release, but I guess i'm just gonna make my own. i'm obsessed with this album.

H0bDaqU.gif

i'm so salty at the fact that there's no CD release, but I guess i'm just gonna make my own. i'm obsessed with this album.

I'm still simmering about the fact there's no CD. I just gonna have to buy the vinyl soon.

I'm still simmering about the fact there's no CD. I just gonna have to buy the vinyl soon.

MkWI4Ns.png