Sitar

Honeymoon Hotline Featuring "Burnt Norton" and Weekly Lectures

Because you guys are SO useful at putting news where it needs to go.

Lana is promoting Honeymoon with a hotline at 1-800-268-7886, to be updated weekly. Discuss here.

I dont think Canada can make the call  :facepalm:  cause im getting "we're sorry, the number you have reached is not active" :toofunny:

It worked for me. It might be down for now... earlier the line stopped working for everyone.

It's a 1-800 number, it's designed to work anywhere that takes that format for calling.

It worked for me earlier before everybody found out about it hahaa... I'm assuming it's just adjusting to everybody calling it, tomorrow it might get even worse. But hopefully throughout the weeks it works because I want all the information it is going to give.... I wonder what day of the week it will be updated on.

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

I called it and it said "We're sorry, the number you're trying to reach is not yet active" and then continuous beeps

The PR/Marketing team (or Lana) probably temporarily took it down.

Either couldn't handle the traffic it was receiving or that it wasn't supposed to be public just yet---or they're updating it.

The PR/Marketing team (or Lana) probably temporarily took it down.

Either couldn't handle the traffic it was receiving or that it wasn't supposed to be public just yet---or they're updating it.

Yeah I figured... Thanks, though.

This makes me wonder if there's some secret thing on the BTD, BTD+P, or UV cover that we just never caught and she finally put the phone number blatant as fuck on the front so we'd finally see and be like "BITCHES FUCKING CALL THAT GODDAMN NUMBER ALREADY YOU ALL MISSED THE FIRST COUPLE ERA DAMN IT CALL IT"

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Honeymoon Hotline : Get it here : http://goo.gl/h2KYPa

LOL @ the universe lecture. is anyone really going to sit and listen to that on the phone????? :smokes3: so pretentious..............but i admit, it does kinda push me to a nomadic point of madness that both dazzles and dizzies me tbh :hawt:

i do love that opening burnt norton music though, very pretty, love how old it sounds.

This is so retro, like Jerry Brown, circa 1992 when he almost became the Democratic nominee with zero money and just regular people calling his 1-800 number and donating

ten or twenty dollars in his primary run vs. Bill Clinton. (for those that don't know or aren't from the USA-Jerry was the youngest California Governor, ran for President as a liberal Democrat 3 times) and returned decades later, to being the oldest California Gov. ever, currently in his 4th term.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I dont think Canada can make the call  :facepalm:  cause im getting "we're sorry, the number you have reached is not active" :toofunny:

I'm Canadian and it works. It was down earlier idk if it still is. It worked for me at around midnight 

the number, 1-800-268-7886 can be converted to the word "1800-anus-tum" :toofunny:

bE8ryCs.png

This is so Jerry Brown, circa 1992 when he almost became the Democratic nominee with zero money and just regular people calling his 1-800 number and donating

ten or twenty dollars in his primary run vs. Bill Clinton. (for those that don't know or aren't from the USA-Jerry was the youngest California Governor, ran for President as a liberal Democrat 3 times) and returned decades later, to being the oldest California Gov. ever, currently in his 4th term.

No it isn't dude