Sitar

Honeymoon Hotline Featuring "Burnt Norton" and Weekly Lectures

"we're sorry, the number you are trying to reach is not yet active" waste of credit from this app i use to call overseas numbers omg

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

What the hell is this whole "lecture" thing??? slay I guess?

You can listen to TLY and HM or recordings of 2 lectures/talks by a astronomer and Elon Musk if you are more interested in, you know, SpaceX and Tesla, what's going to happen with our intergalactic possibilities.

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

You can listen to TLY and HM or recordings of 2 lectures/talks by a astronomer and Elon Musk if you are more interested in, you know, SpaceX and Tesla, what's going to happen with our intergalactic possibilities.

lmao ok, slay I guess?  :hooker:

The number for starlines tours on album cover is the same number as hotline?

Burnt Norton is an interesting track to precede Religion I guess. The metaphysics she recites kind of makes me think the universe is a dvd and God is a dvd player.

Here's one of her hotline menu items:

This is so retro, like Jerry Brown, circa 1992 when he almost became the Democratic nominee with zero money and just regular people calling his 1-800 number and donating

ten or twenty dollars in his primary run vs. Bill Clinton. (for those that don't know or aren't from the USA-Jerry was the youngest California Governor, ran for President as a liberal Democrat 3 times) and returned decades later, to being the oldest California Gov. ever, currently in his 4th term.

She probably tried to think of a cool way to promote the album to see if fans pay attention. I doubt Lana is researching a Californian governor to be quirky and subversive. Just like she used a painted Nerf gun used to symbolize the plastic shell we present ourselves when in public.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

we should make an official hotline thread so we can all hear the snippets once theyre uploaded

i nominate this thread

i couldnt get through last night and thought i missed it and now i did get through! hearing it on youtube is fine and all but the novelty of hearing lana's voice on my phone was beyond awesome. hehe, i could listen to her sneeze and think it was cute. 

It works with Skype as well. I'm from Europe and was able to call. You just need to select the country before entering the number. I like that she did this, a band I listen to used to do something similar, lots of clues and hotlines. It's going to be cool if they actually change the contents every week.

She probably tried to think of a cool way to promote the album to see if fans pay attention. I doubt Lana is researching a Californian governor to be quirky and subversive. Just like she used a painted Nerf gun used to symbolize the plastic shell we present ourselves when in public.

"I doubt Lana is researching a Californian governor to be quirky and subversive."

You know what, that comment was definitely reaching but I can no longer believe that Lana isn't that weird, because she is.

For instance, Terrence loves you is about Terence V. Powderly (1849-1924), Union Leader in the Civil War, Politician, Lawyer, and three-term mayor of Scraton, Pennsylvania. 

"I doubt Lana is researching a Californian governor to be quirky and subversive."

You know what, that comment was definitely reaching but I can no longer believe that Lana isn't that weird, because she is.

For instance, Terrence loves you is about Terence V. Powderly (1849-1924), Union Leader in the Civil War, Politician, Lawyer, and three-term mayor of Scraton, Pennsylvania.

And where did she say that?

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1