Sitar

Honeymoon Hotline Featuring "Burnt Norton" and Weekly Lectures

Y'all, I recorded every content on the hotline and planning to upload it on youtube and be available for download.  :party:

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

OMG !!!!! Sh's the best haha. It's amazing how she keeps the conversation going. I would downright make an INTERVIEW (I mean, I'm saying this now but ...) 

And SHE asks them if she should follow them on Instagram/Twitter  :deadbanana:

So if I want to make a phone call to the hotline, by skype, do I just enter the following number : 1-800-268-7886  ? Or do I have to put a pre-number (don't know how that's called in english, sorry !)

Edit : okay, figured it out 

(chose USA in the list and you're set, for those who like me didn't know how to do it)

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

OMG !!!!! Sh's the best haha. It's amazing how she keeps the conversation going. I would downright make an INTERVIEW (I mean, I'm saying this now but ...) 

And SHE asks them if she should follow them on Instagram/Twitter  :deadbanana:

So if I want to make a phone call to the hotline, by skype, do I just enter the following number : 1-800-268-7886  ? Or do I have to put a pre-number (don't know how that's called in english, sorry !)

+1 800 268 7886 :)

She won't answer now.

She'll say when on Instagram. :)

I hope you'll talk with her and she'll hear your beautiful covers! :kiss:

giphy.gif

+1 800 268 7886 :)

She won't answer now.

She'll say when on Instagram. :)

I hope you'll talk with her and she'll hear your beautiful covers! :kiss:

Oh bless you sweetheart !!! :hdu: I just wanted to hear what was new on the line, but I just got to hear the Burnt Norton Interlude and her saying "Press 1 for" etc ... Because I couldn't make choices, like I pressed the numbers but nothing happened. 

Oh bless you sweetheart !!!  :hdu: I just wanted to hear what was new on the line, but I just got to hear the Burnt Norton Interlude and her saying "Press 1 for" etc ... Because I couldn't make choices, like I pressed the numbers but nothing happened. 

What do you mean darling?

like it hanged up?

if it did, for me it did too.

i pressed a number and the call hanged.

giphy.gif

What do you mean darling?

like it hanged up?

if it did, for me it did too.

i pressed a number and the call hanged.

No, it just made nothing whatsoever. Lana's voice was saying "To hear Freak, press blabla", so I did but nothing happened. The sound quality was crappy, though, so it wasn't a big deal anyway ^^ :whatever:

It works with Skype as well. I'm from Europe and was able to call. You just need to select the country before entering the number. I like that she did this, a band I listen to used to do something similar, lots of clues and hotlines. It's going to be cool if they actually change the contents every week.

I know this is super old post but did you mean AFI? If yes, we need to geek out together, haha.

i am nothing and should be everything